Serene Condo (Pompano Beach Georgetown II#3)
Wow! Serene Condo 5 min walk to Beach, Shops & Restaurants!
Relaxing Condo Near Beach:
Beachy remodeled unit in Pompano Beach. Fully furnished, clean, one bedroom, one bathroom, ground-floor condo with air conditioning and common area coin washer and dry. Small well-maintained community in a safe neighborhood, 3 blocks from the beach!
Pompano Beach is just north of Fort Lauderdale and is home to great beaches, exciting water activities, golf courses and a host of entertainment options to suit all travelers!
Business or leisure, relax in our home that has all the amenities of yours!
Kitchen includes microwave, full-size refrigerator/freezer, coffee pot, oven, and stovetop! All kitchen sets are set for up to 4 guests.
Our professional cleaners take their time and thoroughly clean each unit between guests. This including but not limited to washing all linens, disinfecting all hard services, doorknobs, scrubbing appliances, kitchenware, dishes, and bathrooms. As well as, changing air filters and running commercial Ozone machines when necessary.
The entire place is all yours! We have a keyless entry system to allow self check-in.
All Reservations are subject to a non-refundable HOA Application fee of $100.00. The application must be completed and approved. Please allow 5 business days prior to check-in date. Our management team is here to help you!
There are two restaurants within walking distance: Oceano Bistro & Lounge and Seaside Grill. This property is 1.1 miles away from Pompano Pier.
The nearest airports are Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (15 miles away) or Palm Beach International Airport (36 miles away).
One assigned parking spot. Only standard size personal vehicles permitted - no trailers, boats, vessels, recreational vehicles (including RV’s, campers, mobile homes, 4 wheelers, etc.), buses, box trucks, oversize, or commercial vehicles are allowed. $500 fine for violation. Violation may result in immediate cancelation of the reservation without a refund.
Host reserves the right for service providers to access the exterior of the property to maintain landscaping, provide pest control, and provide other maintenance services during the guest's reservation.
Occupancy limits per the number stated in this listing are strictly enforced per county requirements and full names (legal first and last names) of all guests must be provided upon booking. Currently, we can host 2 people.
No parties/events/gatherings. Any guest/group found to be having a party will be required to leave immediately without a refund for any remaining night(s). $500 fine for violation.
Quiet hours are from 10 PM- 9 AM. Any noise complaint will result in a $500 fine. Violation may result in immediate cancelation of the reservation without a refund.
No indoor smoking. Smoking includes, but is not limited to cigarettes, hookah, vaping, pipes, cigars, and any cannabis use. Outdoor smoking at least 10 feet from the building is permitted, and all windows/doors to the unit must remain closed while smoking outdoors. $500 fine for violation. Violation may result in immediate cancelation of the reservation without a refund.
No Pets Allowed on This Property!
Check-in is any time 4 PM or later. Due to increased precautions, if you want to request early check-in or to drop off bags before 4 PM, that must be requested and approved in advance. Requesting early check-in or early bag drop off does not guarantee it will be possible due to the cleaners’ schedule.
Checkout is at 11 AM. If you want late checkout at 12 PM, please inquire whether it's available by 9 PM the night before your scheduled departure for(for an additional $35). Requests made after by 9 PM the night before your scheduled departure will not be able to be honored due to scheduling implications.
South Florida has a sub-tropical climate, almost never gets even close to freezing, which leads to it being a desirable climate for humans, geckos (brown anoles), and insects. While rare, and despite routine pest control, it is possible for an insect or gecko to get inside through an open door, window, etc. Refunds for finding insects or geckos are not given.
We stock the initial supply of consumables (like toilet paper) and towels/linens based on the capacity of/sleeping arrangements in the unit.
Super Host customer service - We have never canceled a trip and our reviews are top notch! Reviews are the lifeline of hosts and travelers!
Please treat the property as if it were your own and in consideration of future travelers. Have a great stay and let's both leave each other a great review!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. No Pets of any kind are allowed in this Condominium at any time. No renter(s) of 6 months and more is allowed to have roommates and or guests more than 30 days per calendar year without a written permission from the owner and the approval of the Association otherwise they will all be evicted.
2. One parking space is reserved per apartment. No truck or large van is allowed to park in reserved parking space. Violators risk to be towed away at the owner’s expense.
3. No vehicle repairs on condominium grounds. Any vehicle that cannot operate on its own power cannot remain on condominium grounds for more than 24 hours. Vehicles of absent Owners or residents cannot be parked on condominium grounds without the prior notification and Consent of the Board of Directors.
4. Noise such as loud music and door slamming etc… that will interfere with the rights and comfort of other apartment residents are not permitted, noise of any kind is not permitted after 10:00 pm. keep your doors closed while playing music.
5. Pool hours are: 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Pool area must be kept clean from empty cans, and any type of litter or personal belongings. Placing towels or swim suits on fences are not allowed. No glass of any kind is allowed in pool area. Drinking of any type is not allowed inside the pool. Pool furniture, such as chairs must be kept in pool area at all times. Guests may use the pool only when accompanied by their host who must be a resident of the condominium. The pool heater is used, at the discretion of the Board of Directors, during the January through March winter season.
6. Barbecues or any grills are not allowed in hallways, stairways, pool area, Common areas or parking lot area. They may be used at the West or South side of the building at a safe distance as per the south Florida building code number 52.12.10 states.
7. Laundry hours are: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Residents are expected to cleanup their own mess after using the Laundry room.
8. Garbage and recycles should be deposited with care using bags in the proper bin containers assigned. These containers are located at the West side of the parking lot. Any refuse that cannot be disposed of in this Manner, must be handled by the residents themselves as the garbage people will not pickup any garbage that is not placed in the containers. Please share the responsibility to put the bins outside on the specified days.
9. Residents cannot use the Condominium grounds Electric outlets without the written consent of the Association.
10. No renter is allowed to obstruct or block catwalks or any access to the building by chairs or any personal objects. All accesses and catwalks must be clear to pass in case of emergency.
11. No smoking in all the common areas, only in the parking lot away from the building, and please do not throw your cigarette and cigar butts on the floor.
Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
FAMILY RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We need the names/ages of all guests of the tenant. Any violators will be evicted according to Florida Statute 508.141 with forfeiture of all monies.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. Initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, hand soap is provided. There is a one-time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive sand or trash. If the towels/washcloths/linens are lost, damaged, or excessively soiled, there will be a linen/towel replacement charge.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Smoking of any kind is strictly prohibited. The tenant will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
ENTRY BY OWNER
Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed-upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. The owner will provide the tenant with at least 24 hours notice of the Owner's or owner's agents' intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of the house for pickup or as mentioned in check-out instructions.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed maximum capacity advertised per unit, not including a child in a crib.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed on properties that are not dog-friendly.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
- All keys are to be returned upon move-out by Tenant. There will be a $10.00 charge per key if not returned within 2 weeks of check-out date.
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Florida, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Florida or the above rules may cause the tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage, or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Patio can be dangerous areas, that the patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool and patio areas.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the Management Company and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos, pool maintenance/repairs.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (954) 363-2376