Introducing our love beach townhome, the ultimate oasis for your beach vacation. With three bedrooms and five beds, this spacious retreat is just a mile away from Pompano Beach. The high ceilings, Tommy Bahama rattan fan, and ample natural light create a bright and homey tropical atmosphere to unwind and make memories with your loved ones. When you're not at the beach, there's plenty of space for the group to come together and relax. Pompano Beach offers a variety of outdoor adventures, from parasailing to fishing charter tours, ensuring there's something for everyone.
As you step through the front door, you'll be greeted by a cozy seating area and a welcoming dining room with seating for six. The fully equipped kitchen, complete with upgraded appliances, is perfect for preparing meals and enjoying quality time with your group. The adjacent family room is ideal for gathering, with a comfortable sofa and extra seating, as well as access to your favorite streaming services on an oversized Sling TV.
The sleeping arrangements are inviting with high-quality Tommy Bahama linens. The first-floor master suite boasts a queen bed and an en suite bathroom, while the second floor has two additional bedrooms and a spacious jack-and-jill bathroom. Whether you prefer a queen bed or twin XLs (that can be converted into a king), you'll find high-quality bedding and all the comforts of home.
Located in a vibrant and walkable neighborhood, you'll have easy access to all that Pompano Beach has to offer, from charming shops and dining to exciting outdoor activities. With nearby attractions like Dandee Donuts (Open 24 hours), Pompano Beach Pier/Boardwalk, and the Pompano Beach Water Taxi, you will surely have an unforgettable beach getaway.
We are only 30 minutes from Ft Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport - FLL.
-Minimum Rental Age 25
-Quiet Hours Enforced 9 pm-7 am
-No Smoking or Vaping
-No Parties or Events
We look forward to hosting you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
FAMILY RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We need the names/ages of all guests of the tenant. Any violators will be evicted according to Florida Statute 508.141 with forfeiture of all monies.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. Initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, hand soap is provided. There is a one-time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive sand or trash. If the towels/washcloths/linens are lost, damaged, or excessively soiled, there will be a linen/towel replacement charge.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Smoking of any kind is strictly prohibited. The tenant will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
ENTRY BY OWNER
Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed-upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. The owner will provide the tenant with at least 24 hours notice of the Owner's or owner's agents' intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of the house for pickup or as mentioned in check-out instructions.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed maximum capacity advertised per unit, not including a child in a crib.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed on properties that are not dog-friendly.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
- All keys are to be returned upon move-out by Tenant. There will be a $10.00 charge per key if not returned within 2 weeks of check-out date.
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Florida, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Florida or the above rules may cause the tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage, or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Patio can be dangerous areas, that the patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool and patio areas.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the Management Company and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos, pool maintenance/repairs.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (954) 363-2376