Beautiful home on Tee 9 at The Links Course.
- Centrally located 10 miles to famous Englewood Beach where you can enjoy morning Yoga at 8am and then take a dip in the caribbean
blue waters of the gulf.
- Enjoy a round of golf at The Links Course in our back yard or one of the other 4 Rotonda Golf and Country Club courses in our
- Cape Haze has 3 keys and 40 miles of sandy beaches, plus ponds and lakes that are abundant with fish and wildlife. According to
Florida Dream Vacation says, Cape Haze has the longest coastline on the west coast of Florida and 330 sunny days a year.
- Boating is popular in nearby Lemon Bay and around Boca Grande.
- The nearby Gulf of Mexico offers some of the best fishing in the world.
- Short drive to Manasota Key, Mineral Springs, Boca Grande, Great restaurants and Shopping.
- Explore Florida Nature on the beautiful trails in Myakka State Forest or the County Environmental Parks
- Take a cruise with our Tour Boat Partner, Gasparilla Boat Tours for a Sunset, Dolphin, or shark tooth Tour. Fun Fun Fun!
- Super Clean and uncluttered
- Split floor plan features Private Primary Queen Bedroom with ensuite Bathroom with a soaker tub and large stand up shower
- On the other side of the house you will find our 2nd primary suite with its own bathroom and our additional queen guest room with the full
-Beautiful fully stocked Kitchen with plenty of room for preparing a delicious home cooked meal.
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Spread out and relax in the 2 living areas each with grand tall ceilings, & large, smart TV.
- Work remotely in the office with our fast xfinity 400Mbps WIFI
- Enjoy the screened in pool with large patio.
- Pool patio has two seating areas. One area where you can enjoy lunch by the pool and the other to enjoy our beautiful weather and
- Relax as you sip a drink around the heated pool.
- Enhanced cleaning, following CDC guidelines by a licensed cleaner prior to your arrival.
There is a two car driveway for parking. There is no overnight on street parking. Also, RVs, Work Trucks where you have a company name or advertising on the outside of it, and Boats are not allowed to be on the driveway due to neighborhood deed restrictions. There is also. no parking on the street. If you want to bring your boat to enjoy our awesome area fishing you will need to arrange to park your boat offsite. You can call us for suggestions. RVs, and Work Trucks and trailers will also need to be parked off site.
Your stay starts with:
- Welcome pack -- enjoy these treats on us!
- Amenity & Supplies pack, including a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge,
dishwasher tabs, dish soap, trash bags and laundry detergent. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items
during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
- All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels
- Weekly Cleaning is also an option that can be arranged, and added for you.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (833) 486-5353