We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
SMOKY MOUNTAIN HAVEN - 5BR/4BA LUXURY CABIN IN THE SMOKIES - Located in Covered Bridge Resort! Come to Pigeon Forge and experience your perfect, one of a kind vacation at Smoky Mountain Haven, located in the Covered Bridge Resort Community. Luxury is always guaranteed with this amazing cabin rental!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps (15) with 2 Sleeper Sofas
- GUEST BEDROOM I: Main Level - Queen Bedroom with 27" Flat Screen TV - Shared Bath with Tub/Shower Combo - Private Balcony with Mountain Views!
- GUEST BEDROOM II: Main Level - Queen Bedroom with 27" Flat Screen TV - Shared Bath with Tub/Shower Combo -
- MASTER SUITE: 2nd Floor -King Bedroom with Sleeper Sofa - 32" Flat Screen TV - In-Room Jacuzzi Tub, Private Bathroom, Double Vanity with Tub Shower Combo
- GUEST BEDROOM III: Lower Level - Queen Bedroom with 27" Flat Screen TV - Private Bathroom with Tub Shower Combo
- BUNK ROOM: Lower Level - Twin over Full Size Bunk - Private Bath with Tub Shower Combo
- SLEEPER SOFA - Living Room
- Mountain Views!!!
- Covered Bridge Resort Community
- Wheel Chair Accessible
- Community Pool
- Balconies - Porch Rockers Swings and Gliders!
- Gas Fireplaces
- Game Room - Pool Table - 50" TV -
- Arcade! Ms. PacMan - Donkey Kong - Galaga - Frogger
- Wet Bar - In Game Room with Fridge and Microwave
- Cable TV and Internet / WiFi - DVD Players
- Hot Tub
- Charcoal BBQ Grill
- King Master Suite with Jacuzzi Tub
- Fully Furnished Kitchen - Granite Countertops
- Dining for 6 Guests at Dining Table - 2 at Breakfast Bar
- Stack Washer & Dryer
- Minutes to Downtown Pigeon Forge Activities and Dining
- 15 Minutes to Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Relax in the Hot Tub after a long day seeing the sites and attractions, or cook out on the Charcoal BBQ Grill. Enjoy a game of pool with the family, or play some Old School Arcade Games in the family game room! You can spend some downtime relaxing in the cozy living area watching your favorite TV shows or movies on the 50" Flat Screen TV. No matter what you choose to do, you will be making memories for a lifetime and enjoying your Smoky Mountain Vacation getaway!
This Pigeon Forge cabin rental located 15 minutes from Dollywood Theme Parks and only 10 minutes to all of the other great area attractions in Townsend / Cades Cove and the quieter side of the Smokies and National Park. Another 10 minutes from Pigeon Forge and you can enjoy all of Gatlinburg's attractions, including Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies! Whether you are hiking in the Smokies, riding roller coasters at Dollywood or playing a game of pool in the game room, this Gatlinburg / Pigeon Forge cabin rental offers what you need to make memories of a lifetime!
Don’t like the curvy mountain roads? This fully furnished cabin is definitely the one for you with extremely easy access and still a great view of the mountains!
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit Ripley's Aquarium first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy a dinner show at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
Thank you for your review. We are excited to hear you had a great week. This is a very family friendly cabin and happy yours had enough room. We would love to host you again. Come back and see us.
Thank you for the review. We are so ecstatic that you enjoyed your stay in the cabin so much and decided to stay again. What a great compliment! We love that we were able to host you again. This is what we strive to achieve. We can't wait for a third time to be able to provide a vacation memory. Hopefully see you soon.
Thank you once again for staying with us! We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding the plumbing situation, and are happy that we were able to find you another place to stay. Please come again!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind review. We strive hard to provide excellent customer service for our guest. We would love to host you again in the future.
We're delighted to hear you enjoyed our cabin! Thank you for the kind review!
Thank you so much for the kind review! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay, and hope to host you again soon!
Thank you for your feedback! We would like to apologize for the lack of communication on our part. Our maintenance records show that a repairman was sent over, where repairs were made to the shower and the jacuzzi in the master suite was inspected (and found operational at the time). We apologize for not communicating this more effectively. We are delighted to hear that you still found the cabin enjoyable, and we hope to host you again soon!
Thank you so much for spending your Christmas in our cabin! We are glad the maintenance issues were sorted quickly. We look forward to hosting you next year!