We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
- Mountain Views!!!
- Covered Bridge Resort Community
- Wheel Chair Accessible
- Community Pool
- Balconies - Porch Rockers Swings and Gliders!
- 2 Electric Fireplaces
- Game Room - Pool Table - 50" TV -
- Arcade! Ms. PacMan - Donkey Kong - Galaga - Frogger
- Wet Bar - In Game Room with Fridge and Microwave
- Cable TV and Internet / WiFi - DVD Players
- Hot Tub
- Charcoal BBQ Grill
- King Master Suite with Jacuzzi Tub
- Fully Furnished Kitchen - Granite Countertops
- Dining for 6 Guests at Dining Table - 2 at Breakfast Bar
- Stack Washer & Dryer
- Minutes to Downtown Pigeon Forge Activities and Dining
- 15 Minutes to Great Smoky Mountains National Park
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps (12) Additional Sleeping (4) with 2x Sleeper Sofas
- GUEST BEDROOM I: Main Level - Queen Bedroom with 27" Flat Screen TV - Shared Bath with Tub/Shower Combo - Private Balcony with Mountain Views!
- GUEST BEDROOM II: Main Level - Queen Bedroom with 27" Flat Screen TV - Shared Bath with Tub/Shower Combo -
- MASTER SUITE: 2nd Floor -King Bedroom with Sleeper Sofa - 32" Flat Screen TV - In-Room Jacuzzi Tub, Private Bathroom, Double Vanity with Tub Shower Combo
- GUEST BEDROOM III: Lower Level - Queen Bedroom with 27" Flat Screen TV - Private Bathroom with Tub Shower Combo
- BUNK ROOM: Lower Level - Twin over Full Size Bunk with Trundle for additional Sleeping - Private Bath with Tub Shower Combo
- SLEEPER SOFA - Living Room
Come to Pigeon Forge and experience your perfect, one of a kind vacation at Smoky Mountain Haven, located in the Covered Bridge Resort Community. Luxury is always guaranteed with this amazing cabin rental! Relax in the Hot Tub after a long day seeing the sites and attractions, or cook out on the BBQ Grill. Enjoy a game of pool with the family, or play some Old School Arcade Games in the family game room! You can spend some downtime relaxing in the cozy living area watching your favorite TV shows or movies on the 50" Flat Screen TV. No matter what you choose to do, you will be making memories for a lifetime and enjoying your Smoky Mountain Vacation getaway!
This Pigeon Forge cabin rental located 15 minutes from Dollywood Theme Parks and only 10 minutes to all of the other great area attractions in Townsend / Cades Cove and the quieter side of the Smokies and National Park. Another 10 minutes from Pigeon Forge and you can enjoy all of Gatlinburg's attractions, including Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies! Whether you are hiking in the Smokies, riding roller coasters at Dollywood or playing a game of pool in the game room, this Gatlinburg / Pigeon Forge cabin rental offers what you need to make memories of a lifetime!
Don’t like the curvy mountain roads? This fully furnished cabin is definitely the one for you with extremely easy access and still a great view of the mountains!
We're delighted to hear you enjoyed our cabin! Thank you for the kind review!
Thank you so much for the kind review! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay, and hope to host you again soon!
Thank you so much for spending your Christmas in our cabin! We are glad the maintenance issues were sorted quickly. We look forward to hosting you next year!