We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 13)
* Upper level King Master Suite with Electric Fireplace, Heart-Shaped Jetted Tub and Private Bathroom with tub/shower combo and double vanity sinks
* Main level King Bedroom with shared hall bathroom with tub/shower combo and double vanity sinks
* Lower level Queen Bedroom with shared hall bathroom with tub/shower combo and double vanity sinks
* Lower level Twin over Full Bunk Bedroom
* Extra Bedding: 2 Sleeper Sofas
* Fabulous Views
* Game Room with Pool Table, Console Multicade, Pub Table & 2 Chairs
* Karaoke Machine
* 55" TV with surround sound and iPod dock
* 50" TV with PlayStation 3
* DVD Sound System
* 32" Flatscreen TVs in all bedrooms
* Porch Swing
* Hot Tub
* Charcoal Grill
* Stone-surround Electric Fireplace
* Standard and Keurig Coffee Makers
* Dining Table Seating for 6, plus 4 stools at breakfast bar
* Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Heart-shaped jetted tub in King Master
* Washer and Dryer
* Parking for 2 cars (additional available by pool area if needed)
* Seasonal heated resort outdoor pool
* 10 minutes from Pigeon Forge
* 12 miles from Gatlinburg
* 20 miles to the National Park
Enjoy your getaway at Mountain Creek Lodge with awesome views of the Smoky Mountains. Enjoy the country rockers or porch swing in the early mornings, or evenings while you unwind after your long day of adventures. The game room is sure to please, packed with loads of fun featuring a pool table, arcade game loaded with more than 3,000 games, Pachinko, a jukebox with more than 11,000 tunes. You can enjoy movie night on one of two large screen TVs. One offers a 55" TV with surround sound and the other is a 50" LCD TV and a PlayStation 3.
Leafy and beautifully landscaped, the Covered Bridge Resort provides Mountain Creek Lodge with serene surroundings, but it’s also surprisingly close to the area’s attractions. The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, for instance, is less than 10 minutes from the lodge; Pigeon Forge Parkway, home to the Titanic Museum, the Tanger outlet mall, Dixie Stampede, and much more, is only 20 minutes away; Dollywood is just a 25-minute drive.
We would love for you to begin your next Smoky Mountain getaway at Mountain Creek Lodge with iTrip Vacations! Book your stay today and don't forget our Free Fun Activities!
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit Ripley's Aquarium first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy a dinner show at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that the cabin met your expectations and the location was great. We would love to host you again. Come back and see us.
Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you had a wonderful time and your kids did too. This is a great cabin for families. We would love to host you again. Yes, please come back and see us.
Thank you for the review. Our sincerest apologies for the issues and will be addressing them immediately. We never want these issues to happen during your stay. We would've been more than happy to address the issues immediately upon being brought to our attention. We are happy to hear despite that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to have another chance to host you and your family.
Thank you for your review. We are so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It means the world to us. Please come back and see us soon.