Come stay at Mountain Creek Lodge, an absolute gem just minutes away from fun and adventure! The 4-bedroom log home, which sleeps 13, is ready to welcome you and keep you entertained.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 13)
* Upper level King Master Suite with Electric Fireplace, Heart-Shaped Jetted Tub and Private Bathroom with tub/shower combo and double vanity sinks
* Main level King Bedroom with shared hall bathroom with tub/shower combo and double vanity sinks
* Lower level Queen Bedroom with shared hall bathroom with tub/shower combo and double vanity sinks
* Lower level Twin over Full (sleeps 1-2) Bunk Bedroom
* Extra Bedding: 2 Sleeper Sofas
* Fabulous Views
* Game Room with Pool Table, Console Multicade, Pub Table & 2 Chairs
* 55" TV with surround sound
* 50" TV with PlayStation 3
* DVD Sound System
* 32" Flatscreen TVs in all bedrooms
* Porch Swing
* Hot Tub
* Charcoal Grill
* Stone-surround Electric Fireplace
* Standard and Keurig Coffee Makers
* Dining Table Seating for 6, plus 4 stools at breakfast bar
* Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Heart-shaped jetted tub in King Master
* Washer and Dryer
* Parking for 2 cars (additional available by pool area if needed)
* Seasonal heated resort outdoor pool
* 10 minutes from Pigeon Forge
* 12 miles from Gatlinburg
* 20 miles to the National Park
*Every property is unique. Some properties may have cable packages while others may only have streaming capabilities. If you require a particular channel such as ESPN or Hallmark it's best to either bring your login information to your account or a personal ROKU device.
Enjoy your getaway at Mountain Creek Lodge with awesome views of the Smoky Mountains. Enjoy the country rockers or porch swing in the early mornings, or evenings while you unwind after your long day of adventures. The game room is sure to please, packed with loads of fun featuring a pool table, arcade game loaded with more than 3,000 games, Pachinko and more! You can enjoy movie night on one of two large screen TVs. One offers a 55" TV with surround sound and the other is a 50" LCD TV and a PlayStation 3.
Leafy and beautifully landscaped, the Covered Bridge Resort provides Mountain Creek Lodge with serene surroundings, but it’s also surprisingly close to the area’s attractions. The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, for instance, is less than 10 minutes from the lodge; Pigeon Forge Parkway, home to the Titanic Museum, the Tanger outlet mall, Dixie Stampede, and much more, is only 20 minutes away; Dollywood is just a 25-minute drive.
We would love for you to begin your next Smoky Mountain getaway at Mountain Creek Lodge with iTrip Vacations! Book your stay today and don't forget our Free Fun Activities!
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit the Titanic first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy Putt-Putt at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Child / Family Friendly
- No Student Groups.
- No more than 4x minors per adult.
- Registered Guests must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund.
- Late check-outs may incur a $50 per hour fee. This does disrupt our housecleaners schedule if not out on time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (865) 366-3200