Tramonto Home #21426846
Private Pool, BBQ, WIFI + Community Heated Pools/Spa/Tennis, Basketball & Volleyball Courts & Parks!
**Please read the description in its entirety. The calendar reflects real time and is always up to date
Looking to experience Phoenix but away from all the congestion? North Phoenix is a quiet area and busting with conveniences. Perfect location for day trips.
Walk to the coffee shop, hiking, grocery store, restaurants without extensive wait times
11 min from as much shopping and dining you could want!
14 min to Hurricane Harbor Water Park
24 min to Lake Pleasant
32 min to Sky Harbor Airport
1.5 hour to Sedona
1 hr 45 min to Flagstaff
This is a perfect snowbird getaway, traveling nurses and families too. This single story 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is located in the highly desired Tramonto community. If your family loves being outside, you will enjoy the beautiful backyard that features a private pool (not heated) with lounge chairs, huge covered ramada and covered back patio with outdoor dining and a BBQ grill. You won’t want to miss the enormous park just down the street plus the community features 2 community pools (heated)/spas, tennis courts, basketball, volleyball, several playgrounds. There is great shopping & restaurants close by and easy access to I-17 to get you anywhere in the valley.
-Traditional Coffee Maker
-Dishes and Utensils
-Seating up to 6
-Plus 3 Barstools
-King size bed
-43” Smart TV
walk in shower
GUEST BEDROOM #1
-Queen size bed
GUEST BEDROOM #2
-Queen size bed
-Full size Washer and dryer
-Internet/Wifi Preferred 150 Mbps
-Gas BBQ Grill
-Parking: Driveway Parking
No Overnight Parking on the Street
Make this is “Your home away from home” with an open kitchen and family room concept. The kitchen has what you need to prepare your meals during your stay featuring a large kitchen island with 3 barstools, microwave, stove, oven, fridge, dishwasher, coffee maker, utensils, griddle, pots & pans and more. Make a batch of cookies while friends and family are in the family room because the eat in kitchen and family room area allows for everyone to still be together making memories that last a lifetime! The family room features a large comfy sectional sofa, chair and a 65” flat screen Smart TV with YouTube Live. Perfect for the family to hang out and relax together. Just off the living room is a separate space/den with a desk and chair so you can keep up on your work or personal emails during your stay. If you need a quiet space to read you can enjoy the living room that has a sofa, love seat and 2 chairs as you walk in the front door.
The master bedroom is off the living room and features a King size bed and 43” flat screen Smart TV w/ YouTube Live, dresser, large closet and private master bathroom with double sinks, walk in shower and garden tub. Both guest bedrooms have a queen size bed and closet and are next to the guest bathroom. There is a laundry room next to the kitchen with a full size washer and dryer so you can go back with clean laundry. Come enjoy all this home has to offer you won't regret it!
Linens and towels provided. We also provide a few items to get you started of hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, trash liners, shampoo and conditioner.
No Pets and No Smoking allowed
This home has a Ring doorbell
Property TPT Tax ID: 2 1 4 2 6 8 4 6
This property cannot be used for purposes identified in the City of Phoenix Ordinance Section 10-195(c). The City of Phoenix short-term registration number for this property is 2021-1564.
Our professional cleaners use CDC-approved products to sanitize and disinfect each of our properties. We also employ each bed with triple sheeting components which are laundered after each guest visit.
We have available for an additional fee a third party executive transportation to and from the airport as well as to other parts of the valley, Sedona, Flagstaff and other tourist areas. After booking and upon request we will provide you contact information and you will work directly with them for scheduling and payment.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
· For the safety of our home and guests, exterior property front and back is under 24/7 video surveillance. Audio and visual cameras are showing the front walk way and driveway.
· Tenant agrees to leave the premises & its contents in same condition as found upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Do NOT take pool cleaners out of the pool or you will be charged for damage it causes
· The occupants shall not: exceed the sleeping capacity, use the premises for any illegal activity, cause damage to the premises or to any neighboring properties or other acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. If the Tenants are not abiding by quiet time hours of 10:00pm(MST-AZ) and 7:00am(MST-AZ) and the police are called out or the owner receives a violation and/or fine for any disturbances the Tenant will be charged a minimum of $100 or the amount of the actual fine
· No BBQ grills, open flames or candle burning is allowed in the unit w/ the exception of a wood burning fireplace available for use. Do not dismantle smoke detectors
· Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the unit. Pets are not allowed on premises unless advertised as pet friendly and pet fee is paid. Tenant is responsible to pick up dog waste and pay for damages caused by the pet(s). Breach of Smoking or Pet Policy will result in immediate termination & $500 fine per policy breached will be charged to Tenant
· Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25. We require at least 1 member of the party to be 25 years old. Violators will be evicted & forfeit all monies
· Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises for these reasons: in case of an emergency; to make necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with 24 hours notice of intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency)
· Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Arizona & local laws while on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Arizona or the above rules will cause tenant to vacate the premises & forfeit all monies
· No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or phone. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. No refunds for early departure
· Report maintenance to us so we can handle accordingly. Refunds will not be made for maintenance including, but not limited to; heating, A/C, pools, appliances, tv's
· Linens and towels provided. Lost or damaged linens will be charged to you. An initial supply of paper products is provided.
· All keys/phobs/key cards/garage door openers are to be returned to the unit upon move-out. If not returned you will be charged; $15.00 per door key, $75.00 per pool key, key card or phob & $50.00 per garage door remote.
· iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control
· Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises reserved includes access to a pool/spa the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the pool/community pool and patio areas
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 456-8234