This 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath house in Pflugerville (just north of Central Austin) is the perfect spot for your next vacation to the Live Music Capital of the World! It’s dog friendly (fees are based on type/weight/breed), so even your four-legged friend will be sure to enjoy this relaxing retreat just minutes from all of Austin’s go-to destinations!
While you may be out and about exploring the great city of Austin the majority of your time here, you’ll definitely be happy you chose this place as your home away from home for multiple reasons, including:
- The private pool in your backyard! The yard itself is half an acre, so while your kids are swimming and your dog is running around, you can relax under the covered patio, or enjoy one of…
- … Three decks! Take in the beauty of the lot (there’s an abundance of mature trees) while you’re lounging on the furniture or entertain some guests for an evening under the stars!
- A well equipped kitchen with an abundance of natural lighting and counter space.
- A living space with several comfy sofas, a fireplace, and a flat screen television for your enjoyment.
- Wifi, clothes washer and dryer, and again, dog friendly!
While the pool and the backyard might be hard to leave, when you are ready for a day/night on the town, you’ll be in excellent proximity to all that Austin has to offer, including:
-Venues for SXSW, ACL, COTA, Fun Fun Fun, and more!
- Barton Springs, Zilker Park, Mount Bonnell, and other outdoor destinations.
- South Congress, Rainey Street, 6th Street, and all of Austin’s amazing bars and restaurants.
- Numerous grocery and convenience stores, including HEB, Target, Walmart, or even the world’s first Whole Foods!
Whether you’re in town for business, pleasure, or a little bit of both, a stay at this dog-friendly, poolside getaway in Pflugerville will provide you all that you need while placing you right next to all that makes Austin Weird! Book now, or feel free to contact us with questions!