|Bedroom 1 Queen|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Welcome to Uncle Joe's Bungalow!
Conveniently located in beautiful East Hill in the heart of Pensacola, this charming 1940s cottage is the perfect home for your next trip to the area. This home is situated in a quiet, family neighborhood and is close to several parks, restaurants, breweries, grocery stores, and food trucks. You will love all of the beautiful oak trees and scenery around East Hill. This home is situated on a large lot with plenty of room for the kids and dogs. Enjoy all the amenities of home with the whole place to yourself. With 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and a queen sleeper sofa, this cottage will comfortably accommodate 6 guests.
The home has been completely restored and updated while maintaining the original character. The kitchen has been fully modernized with new stainless steel appliances, granite counters, updated cabinets and backsplash. The bathroom has been updated with a new vanity and gorgeous tile walk-in shower. There is new luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout. This home is the perfect mix of yesterday's charm and today's amenities.
The backyard is the perfect place to hang out with the family and have meals under the pergola lights, play a little corn hole, or sit around the fire on chilly nights.
Bring your furry guests along on your trip since it is also pet friendly. *Note - there is not a fully fenced section of the yard.* There is a non refundable $100 pet fee for each pet. This fee will be added to the booking after the reservation is made. We reserve the right to restrict size and/or quantities of pets.
This home is also ideal for business travelers with free high speed internet/WiFi and in home washer and dryer.
2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 6
*Note - The bathroom has a walk in shower. There is not a bathtub*
Book your trip today!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Bedroom #1 - Queen size bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen size bed
Living room - Queen sleeper sofa
- Big screen smart TV in living room
- Toaster oven
- Keurig coffee maker
- Linens and towels
- Full size washer and dryer
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plenty of off street parking
- Large lot
- Huge laundry room
- 10 minutes to Palafox St
- 10 minutes from the airport
- 25 minutes to N.A.S.
- 25 minutes to Pensacola Beach
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- First-Aid Kit
Policies and Rules
- Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation
- Non smoking residence
- No events or parties
- Must be 25 years old to reserve the house
- We require one member of the party over 25 to be at the house the entire stay
- County and State Taxes, in addition to cleaning fee will be added to each booking
- There is off street, driveway parking available and some street parking available in front - please do not park in front of any mail boxes
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
- This home has a doorbell camera at the front door and several outdoor cameras around the home. They are in place for security purposes only.
- There are no recording devices anywhere in the interior of the home.