|Master Bedroom King|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Downstairs Bedroom Twin|
Welcome to The Belmont!
Located in beautiful downtown Pensacola, this brand new luxurious home is now available for your next extended stay in town. This home has been professionally designed with gorgeous furnishings and touches throughout. Downstairs is an open floor plan living room, dining area, and kitchen with an office that includes a twin sleeper and an amazing full bathroom. Through the French doors is a covered patio and an alleyway to off street parking and a private garage. Upstairs is two more bedrooms including a stunning master suite. The master suite has a separate seating area, a private balcony, a comfortable king bed, a huge walk in closet, and a master bathroom you'll have to see to believe. This home is walking distance to all that downtown Pensacola has to offer! Pack your bags and come on down.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
3 BR / 3 BA / Accommodates 5
Great for business travelers! Longer-term renters welcome!
Now accepting reservations for two week and monthly rentals!
Master Bedroom - King bed
Bedroom 2 - Queen bed
Office/Bedroom 3 - Twin bed
- Big screen smart TV
- Drip coffee maker
- Keurig coffee maker
- Dinnerware for 5
- Linens and towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free high speed internet and Wi-Fi
- 3 Full bathrooms
- Entire main house to yourself
- Off street parking
- Short walk to downtown
- 10 minutes from the airport
- 13 minutes to N.A.S
- 18 minutes to Pensacola Beach
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- First-Aid Kit
Policies and Rules
- Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation
- Non smoking residence
- No events or parties
- No pets allowed
- Must be 25 years old to reserve the house
- We require one member of the party over 25 to be at the house the entire stay
- County and State Taxes, in addition to cleaning fee will be added to each booking
- A security deposit or Damage Waiver is required at booking
- Be respectful of the guest house, contents, and common grounds - it is someone's home. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
- This home has a Ring doorbell camera and several exterior cameras around the outside of the house. These are in place for security purposes only.
- There are no recording devices anywhere in the interior of the home.
- The attached carriage house apartment is also a short term rental. The entrance is the only shared space.