|Master Bedroom King|
|Guest Bedroom Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
|Pack N Play Crib|
Bring the family to this clean, spacious and comfortable townhouse located in the Lost Key gated community located in Perdido Key, Pensacola, FL. You’re just a short walk from the white sugar sand & emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico! This 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse can sleep 6 people. Coastal decor & well-appointed with comfortable furniture. It has everything you will need for the perfect beach vacation including a fully equipped kitchen & large porch. Traveling with young children? This home is equipped with baby gates to keep them safe. There are various board games and beach gear available for your use during your stay. Best of all you will have access to a private, member-only 5,000 square foot beach club during your stay!
This is open-concept living at its best with plenty of space & privacy. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you will need to prepare your meals including utensils, cookware, & small appliances. There's also a grill to use on the garage level. The dining table has room for 6 & there is seating for 3 at the breakfast bar. There is wifi along with 3 smart TV's. HULU TV service is provided & other streaming services can be used with your own subscription.
During your stay you will enjoy free admission to the Lost Key Beach Club located across the street. You can walk or take the complimentary shuttle that is provided on a seasonal schedule to this private beach. This 5,000 square foot, open-air complex is a beachfront oasis available exclusively for Lost Key residents & guests. The club offers private beach access, swimming pool, locker rooms with showers, & seasonal beach service. 2 sets of Beach chairs & 2 umbrellas are provided free of charge (seating 4), additional beach chairs can be rented. There is also a restaurant at the club for purchase of food, snacks & beverages.
Our family has animal allergies & for our health we keep this listing, which is our home, animal free. We are unable to host emotional support animals or pets of any kind & appreciate your cooperation & understanding. If you are looking for a rental that accommodates animals within the Lost Key Golf & Beach Club, please contact the host.
For our safety & yours, all cleanings will include sanitizing high touch surfaces, handles, & all linen surfaces. All laundry services include an approved CDC laundry sanitizer along with washing of linens & towels.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental & access with a lock code. Prior to your visit we will send you your access codes.
· The bedrooms all include comfortable bedding, a chest of drawers, & ceiling fans. Both bedrooms have a private bathroom (There is also a Pack N Play for your use during your stay.).
-Master Bedroom – king bed & television
-Guest Bedroom – queen bed & television
-Living room sofa bed – queen bed
· Porch off of the living room to sit & enjoy a good book or have an evening cocktail
· Free wireless high-speed internet, TVs w/Hulu & streaming capabilities in living room & both bedrooms
· Full size washer & dryer in unit
· Community pool & recreation facility is a block away from the townhouse which includes a massive resort style outdoor pool & state-of-the-art fitness center.
· Tennis courts & Pickleball courts on premises
· Arnold Palmer Golf course. Lost Key was the first golf course in Florida to be certified as an Audubon International Silver Signature Sanctuary, & this recognition continues to preserve the natural environment & resources of the area while providing an unspoiled backdrop for golfers & visitors to enjoy! The new state of the art golf clubhouse features a full-service golf shop, men’s and lady’s locker room facilities with lounge areas, & a restaurant and bar with indoor & outdoor seating & panoramic views of the golf course
· Quiet, family-friendly community
· Gated and secure – no public access
· Centrally located to other beautiful destinations in the area
· Relaxation & beach living at its finest!
· Guest access: Please note there are two sets of stairs. One flight from the entry to the main living area & another flight to the bedroom level of the townhome.
• Gulf Islands National Seashore (Johnson Beach) – 2.2 miles
• Short drive to Naval Aviation Museum – 11.1 miles
• Flora-Bama Lounge – 5.2 miles
• Parasailing and water sport activities – 2 miles
• Big Lagoon State Park - 5 miles
• Perdido Bay Golf & Country Club - 5.6 miles
• Lost Key Golf Club - 1.0 mile
• The Beach Club at Lost Key - .7 mile
• Tarklin Bayou Preserve State Park - 7.2 miles
• Pensacola Lighthouse & Maritime Museum - 11.0 miles
Enjoy nature, find an attraction, do some shopping, enjoy dining and nightlife, become part of the island experience in the Perdido Key area!
Gulf Islands National Seashore was named “Best Beach in Florida” in 2015 by USA Today. Go kayaking, charter a boat watch the dolphins, walk a trail, spend time on the beach, eat some fresh seafood. There is so much to do on Perdido Key!
With an average temperature of 75 degrees and 343 days of sunshine, the key is a long-hidden retreat that blends together both year-round outdoor activities and a laid-back island lifestyle.
Minimum age to rent is 25. Reservations for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without an accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
Be respectful of the townhouse and contents - it is someone's home. Respect your neighbors. No parties or events; no pets. Absolutely no smoking or any kind. Violations of these rules will result in additional fees.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!