2 Portofino 1003
Walk into this recently updated condo and feel instantly relaxed and at peace. One look out of the floor to ceiling living room windows will immediately cause you to take a deep breath and RELAX! This beautiful condo has incredible, unobstructed views of the National Seashore, The Gulf of Mexico, and the Santa Rosa Sound. Simply stunning, this luxury home has been recently updated. Beautiful, clean, and comfortable, with easy access to all amenities. Watch the sunrise each morning from the balcony, one of the best views on the island!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us with any additional questions. We are a local management firm. - iTrip Vacations Pensacola
2 BR / 2.5 BA / Sleeps 6
Bedroom #1 - New King bed with comfy mattress topper
Bedroom #2 - Combo bunk bed - twin on top/full on bottom - with a twin trundle
Living Room - Queen sleeper sofa with new memory foam mattress
- Free private Wi-Fi with Netflix and Broadband internet access
- Floor to ceiling windows provide water and island views from every room (with floor to ceiling black out curtains too!). The condo has an eastern facing orientation for sunrise views
- Master bedroom features private balcony access, 2 large closets, and Master Bath with double sink vanity, granite counter tops, and whirlpool tub, separate tiled shower and private toilet
- Guest Bedroom has private access to the balcony and a separate bath with granite counter tops and separate shower/tub combo
- Living room has all new furniture and decor, 60" smart TV, DVD player and access to the balcony and half bath
- Kitchen is fully stocked with stainless appliances, granite counter tops, tile flooring, all cooking essentials and eat in bar
- Laundry closet with full size washer and dryer
- This unit has a lending library with books, games, and puzzles
- One designated reserved covered parking spot and use of additional parking area for an additional vehicle
- In addition to full use of the property at Portofino, each tower has it's own pool and hot tub
- Fresh linens and towels provided
**Sorry, NO SMOKING OR PETS ALLOWED**
PORTOFINO ISLAND IS AN UPSCALE, WORLD-CLASS RESORT AND FAMILY DESTINATION that offers many choices for relaxation, adventure, and fitness activities.
FOR RELAXATION - Relax on a beach chair with an umbrella at the beach (Gulf) or along the Sound (where you can often hear live music coming from the main pool and sometimes have bar and food services!) Rent a 'floating island' and enjoy the tranquility of the Gulf water. Enjoy the Portofino Spa for massages, facials, body treatments, and mani/pedis, or a private massage outside by the water or in your residence. Enjoy the Spa's whirlpool hot tub, sauna, and steam room. Relax in the hot tubs located at the main pool (at the Lifestyle Center) or at each tower's swimming pool. Enjoy a Sunset Cruise aboard Portofino's 63-foot catamaran. Enjoy a cocktail at the bar by the pool. Enjoy a movie from the main pool on selected evenings.
FOR ADVENTURE - Rent kayaks, paddle boards, surfboards, boogie boards, sailboats, jet skis and even bicycles (all sizes and including pull-behind trailers for small children). Splash and bounce at the Adventure Cove Water Park (water trampolines, huge water slides, and more). Surf, boogie board, or paddle boards in the Gulf of Mexico. In the Sound, rent jet-ski wave-runners, Hobie Cat sailboats (14' or 16'), stand-up paddle boards, and kayaks. Bring your poles and fishing gear and fish along the Santa Rosa Sound. Also, sign up for a charter fishing trip through Portofino's Adventure Depot. Rent scooters and go explore! Take a Dolphin Cruise on Portofino's 63' catamaran. Teens, enjoy a Teen Cruise on the catamaran on selected evenings (reserve in advance for cruises).
FOR FITNESS - Enjoy the recently renovated state-of-the-art fitness center with Cybex and True equipment. In addition, Pilates, yoga, and spin classes, which look out from the second floor fitness center over the two infinity edge main pools and Santa Rosa Sound. Also, play on the five lighted, hydro-clay tennis courts. Led by USTA-pro tennis director Arthur Anastopoula, participate in group and private lessons, clinics, socials, match play as well as team get-away packages. Jog, walk or bike along the paved path along the Gulf Islands National Seashore that go for many miles past Portofino. Enjoy golfing at one of the beautiful, local golf courses.
FOR THE KIDS:
* Swimming pools at the Lifestyle Center and each tower
* Boogie boards and surfboards at the Gulf of Mexico beach; kayaks and stand-up paddle boards at the Gulf and sound beaches
* Adventure Cove Water Park until October!
* During the long summer season, check out the Kids' Camp days, activities, craft-times, scavenger hunts, Kids' Nights Out from 5:30 - 9 PM on selected evenings, dive-in movies on selected evenings, fireworks show each Tuesday evening at 9 PM over the Sound!! So much fun to have!!!
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
There are many options for dining on site:
* Terracotta Restaurant dining at the Lifestyle Center for casual and elegant dining. Excellent food and an awesome wine selection
* Terrazzo restaurant for casual dining and bar poolside, open 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
* Enjoy mouth-watering stone oven pizza made out by the pool. Order at Terrazzo and enjoy at the tables, by the pool, or call the extension from the condo to have it delivered.
* Beachside service during the day for food and drinks at the beach
* Starbucks coffee and coffee drinks, and fresh smoothie bar
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Terms of Waiver: As an enrolled, Covered Guest, staying at an iTrip Franchisee property, under this plan, you will not be obligated to pay for Covered Damage (defined below) to real or personal property of the owner of the rental unit located within the rental unit occupied by the Covered Guest. When the Covered Guest purchases this plan, the property manager waives the right to charge the Covered Guest for Covered Damage to the unit as a result of your inadvertent acts or omissions during the duration of the Stay. Maximum limit of this waiver of liability is $1,475.00 aggregate per stay.
2. Conditions: The Limited Damage Waiver Program has certain conditions. Covered Damage does not include, and the Covered Guest remains liable for, the following: • Damages caused by Intentional Acts of a Covered Guest • Damages caused by gross negligence or willful and wanton conduct. • Any damage that the Covered Guest does not report to iTrip staff in writing by the time the Covered Guest checks out of the unit. • Damage from theft without a valid police report. • Damage caused by any pet or other animals brought onto the premises by any Guests, whether or not the property is "pet friendly". • Damage or loss of any property owned by or brought onto the premises by a Covered Guests or invitee of Covered Guest. • Property Damage resulting from any motorized vehicle or watercraft operated by a Covered Guest. • Damaged Caused by any forbidden items or property usage including but not limited to BBQ Grills, Candles, Cigarettes, etc.
3. Definitions: • "Covered Damage": All damages to property of the unit's owner, up to $1,475.00 in the aggregate for each Stay, that occurs during the Covered Guest's stay and that is the result of the inadvertent acts or omissions of the Covered Guest or the Covered Guest's invitee, excluding the damages listed in the conditions section above. • "Covered Guest": All registered guests and all persons booked to share the same unit of accommodations, and have paid the required plan cost. • "Stay": The stay at an iTrip unit, from the date of a Covered Guest's check-in to the date of check-out.
4. Administrative Procedure: iTrip staff will administer and determine whether a damage qualifies as Covered Damage. Such staff will have the sole authority to determine the nature and extent of damages, necessary repairs and eligibility for the waiver of liability described herein. The Covered Guest must report any theft or damage to the unit or its contents to iTrip staff by the time of check-out or any otherwise applicable damage waiver for such Covered Guest will be void. The iTrip Franchisee has ultimate claim administration authority. Arbitration is required prior to litigation.
5. Terms of Coverage: The plan takes effect upon check-in on the booked arrival date to an iTrip unit. All coverage shall terminate upon normal check-out time of the iTrip unit or the departure of the Covered Guest, whichever occurs first.
6. Fee: $59.00 for your covered stay. This fee is non-refundable.
Violation of any condition of the terms of iTrip voids the Damage Waiver Program without refund of any portion of booking/damage waiver fee. Guest Agrees that damages not covered by the Damage Waiver Program or in excess of the Damage Waiver Program limit of $1,475.00 shall be paid by guest immediately. Guest authorizes iTrip to charge the cost of damages to guest's credit card in accordance with this agreement and the terms and conditions of the rental agreement. By submitting payment for this reservation, you authorize iTrip to include the costs of this Damage Waiver Program in your reservation. Please contact iTrip directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment.
Unless Tenant elects the Limited Damage Waiver Program, Tenant agrees to pay for damage to the Unit or property within the Unit, except normal wear and tear, that occurs during the Tenant's stay in the Unit. Tenant authorizes iTrip to charge the amount of damages, as determined solely by iTrip, to guest's credit card in accordance with this agreement.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 433-6151