|Master Bedroom King|
|Guest Bedroom 1 Queen|
|Guest Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Welcome to Plane to Sea at Lost Key Golf & Beach Club! This new townhouse is a corner unit in the gated community of Lost Key located in Perdido Key, Pensacola, FL. Minutes from the Gulf of Mexico! This coastal 3 bed, 2.5 bath townhouse can accommodate 8 people. It is tastefully decorated & comfortably furnished. Everything you will need for the perfect beach vacation including a fully equipped kitchen, large balcony/porch & garage. You're just a short walk or drive from the white sugar sand & emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. You will also have access to a private, member-only 5,000 square foot beach club during your stay!
The townhouse has an open concept main floor with living room, dining room & kitchen combo. Plenty of space and privacy with over 1600 square feet. The kitchen has everything you will need with brand new appliances including a dishwasher, oven, & a double door refrigerator with exterior water & ice dispenser. The dining table sits 6 & the kitchen island sits 4.
One of the best amenities included with your rental is free admission to the Lost Key Beach Club Bar & Grille-only 0.5 mile away. This 5,000 square foot, open-air complex is a beachfront oasis available exclusively for Lost Key residents & guests. The Beach Club offers private beach access, swimming pool, locker rooms & showers, & seasonal beach service. There is a restaurant at the club for purchase of food, snacks & beverages. Complimentary shuttles are provided on a seasonal schedule. 2 sets of Beach chairs & 2 umbrellas are provided free of charge (seating 4), additional beach chairs can be rented.
For our safety & yours all cleanings will include sanitizing high touch surfaces, handles, & all linen surfaces because of fomites in the corona virus. All laundry services include an approved CDC laundry sanitizer along with washing of linens & towels.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental & access with a lock code. Prior to your visit we will send you your door access code.
The bedrooms all include comfortable bedding & are on the 3rd level of the townhouse
• Master Bedroom–king bed & television
• Guest Bedroom #1–queen bed & television
• Guest Bedroom #2–queen bed & television
• Living room–queen sofa sleeper
• Enjoy views of the Gulf from the guest bedrooms.
• Beautiful views from the balcony/porch, where you can enjoy a good book, savor your morning coffee or evening glass of wine. The calming sounds of lapping waves & the soft coastal breeze will be sure to relax you.
• Free wireless high-speed internet, TVs w/cable in living room & all bedrooms
• Full size washer & dryer in unit.
• Propane Grill on the patio.
• You will also have access to a recreation facility a block away from the townhouse which includes a massive outdoor pool & state of the art Fitness Center.
• Tennis & Pickle ball courts on premises
• Arnold Palmer Golf course - Lost Key was the 1st golf course in Florida to be certified as an Audubon International Silver Signature Sanctuary, & this recognition continues to preserve the natural environment and resources of the area while providing an unspoiled backdrop for golfers & visitors to enjoy! The new state of the art golf clubhouse features a full-service golf shop, men’s & lady’s locker room facilities with lounge areas, & a restaurant & bar with indoor & outdoor seating and panoramic views of the golf course.
• Driving Range
• Quiet, family-friendly community
• Gated & secure-no public access
• Centrally located to other beautiful destinations in the area.
• Relaxation & Beach living at its finest!
• Guest access: Please note there are 2 sets of stairs. One flight from the entry to the main living area & another flight to the bedroom level of the townhouse.
• Gulf Islands National Seashore (Johnson Beach)-2 miles
• Short drive to Naval Aviation Museum-11 miles
• Flora-Bama Lounge-5 miles
• Parasailing and water sport activities-1 mile
• Big Lagoon State Park-5 miles
• Perdido Bay Golf & Country Club-5.4 miles
• Lost Key Golf Club-1.0 mile
• The Beach Club at Lost Key-0.5 mile
• Tarklin Bayou Preserve State Park-7 miles
• Pensacola Lighthouse & Maritime Museum-11 miles
Enjoy nature, find an attraction, do some shopping, enjoy dining & nightlife, become part of the island experience in the Perdido Key area! Gulf Islands National Seashore was named “Best Beach in Florida” in 2015 by USA Today. Go kayaking, charter a boat watch the dolphins, walk a trail, spend time on the beach, eat some fresh seafood. There is so much to do on Perdido Key!
With an average temperature of 75 degrees & 343 days of sunshine, the key is a long-hidden retreat that blends together both year-round outdoor activities & a laid-back island lifestyle.
Minimum age to rent is 25. Reservations for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without an accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the townhouse & contents - it is someone's home. Respect your neighbors. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
All photos (furnishings subject to change), amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply starter paper towel, toilet paper and soaps.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!