|Master Bedroom Queen|
|Guest Bedroom Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
|Den Sofa Queen|
Hurricane Sally Disclaimer: This property & unit are open to rent; however exterior repairs are ongoing. Please contact us for specific updates related to this property.
Come experience spectacular views & Perdido Key’s finest golf resort by staying in this gorgeous 2-bedroom, 2 bath unit with den at the Lost Key Golf & Beach Club! Situated between Old River & the Gulf of Mexico, this unit features tons of amenities & is next to one of the best golf courses on the Gulf Coast! The Arnold Palmer designed championship golf course is challenging enough for the seasoned golfer, yet friendly for beginners & intermediate players. Best of all the beach is minutes away so you get the best of both worlds! During your stay you will have access to the Beach Club, giving you access to one of the best beaches anywhere! This approximately 5,000 square foot, open-air beach amenity is available exclusively for Lost Key Residents & Renters. The Club offers food & beverages, seasonal beach service, a swimming pool with beachfront access, & locker rooms with shower facilities. Complimentary shuttles are provided on a seasonal schedule. 2 sets of Beach chairs & 2 umbrellas are provided free of charge (seating 4), additional beach chairs can be rented. You will be staying in the San Anton building and will have access to the San Anton pool as well as the Beach Club pool.
This wonderful 7th floor unit is beautifully decorated & filled with beach-chic touches throughout. There are AMAZING views, comfortable furnishings, & updated appliances. The living area features a queen sofa sleeper, oversized club chair & swivel chair along with a large flat screen TV & balcony access! The large screened balcony overlooks the golf course & also provides views of Old River & the surrounding waterways. The balcony is the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee or evening glass of wine. Not to mention ending your day with a spectacular sunset over the bay! There are also bikes available for your enjoyment while staying in this unit.
The open concept of the unit allows for easy entertaining. The dining room & breakfast bar seats 8 comfortably. The kitchen is fully equipped with granite countertops, tons of counter & storage space & modern appliances.
The master suite will allow you to relax after a round of golf or day at the beach. There is a queen bed, flat screen TV, balcony access & an en-suite bathroom. You can refresh & enjoy the large walk-in shower after a fun day of play. Double vanities & a toilet closet complete the en-suite. The second bedroom features a queen bed, quality mattress, soft bedding, flat screen TV & lamps with built in USB ports. The den features a queen sofa sleeper with a door for privacy. There is a second full bath with tub/shower combo & single vanity.
For our safety & yours all cleanings will include sanitizing high touch surfaces, handles, & all linen surfaces because of fomites in the corona virus. All laundry services include an approved CDC laundry sanitizer along with washing of linens & towels.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental & access with a lock code. Prior to your visit we will send you your access codes.
• Enjoy views of Old River & the surrounding waters from the master bedroom
• Beautiful views from the screened in balcony where you can enjoy a good book, savor your morning coffee or evening glass of wine.
• Free wireless high-speed internet, TVs w/cable in living room, master bedroom & guest bedroom
• Full size washer & dryer in unit.
• Tennis & Pickle ball courts on premises
• Arnold Palmer Golf course - Lost Key was the first golf course in Florida to be certified as an Audubon International Silver Signature Sanctuary, and this recognition continues to preserve the natural environment and resources of the area while providing an unspoiled backdrop for golfers and visitors to enjoy! The new state of the art golf clubhouse features a full-service golf shop, men’s & lady’s locker room facilities with lounge areas, & a restaurant and bar with indoor & outdoor seating and panoramic views of the golf course.
• Quiet, family-friendly community
• Gated and secure - no public access
• Centrally located to other beautiful destinations in the area.
• Relaxation, Golf & Beach living at its finest!
• Gulf Islands National Seashore (Johnson Beach) - 2 miles
• Short drive to Naval Aviation Museum - 11 miles
• Flora-Bama Lounge - 5 miles
• Parasailing and water sport activities - 1 mile
• Big Lagoon State Park - 5 miles
• Perdido Bay Golf & Country Club - 5.4 miles
• Lost Key Golf Club - 1.0 mile
• The Beach Club at Lost Key - .5 mile
• Tarklin Bayou Preserve State Park - 7 miles
• Pensacola Lighthouse & Maritime Museum - 11 miles
Enjoy nature, find an attraction, do some shopping, enjoy dining & nightlife, become part of the island experience in the Perdido Key area!
Gulf Islands National Seashore was named “Best Beach in Florida” in 2015 by USA Today. There is so much to do on Perdido Key.
With an average temperature of 75 degrees & 343 days of sunshine, the key is a long-hidden retreat that blends together both year-round outdoor activities & a laid-back island lifestyle.
Minimum age to rent is 25. Reservations for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without an accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the townhouse & contents - it is someone's home. Respect your neighbors. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
** Please note this unit is in the San Anton building. The San Anton HOA does not allow golf carts.
***Golf Cart Rules - If you are planning or thinking about renting a golf cart please note the following Lost Key resort rules: The cart MUST be electric and have no more than 2 persons per the HOA declaration. The San Anton condo association does not allow any golf cart rentals.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!