|Master Bedroom King|
|Guest Bedroom Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Full|
Welcome to Lost Shaker of Salt! Clean, spacious and comfortable townhouse located in the Lost Key gated community in Perdido Key, Pensacola, FL. You’re just a short walk from the white sugar sand & emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico! This 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse can sleep 6 people. It is tastefully decorated & well-appointed with comfortable furniture. It has everything you will need for the perfect beach vacation including a fully equipped kitchen & large screened in porch. During you stay you will have access to a private, member-only beach club. We would love to host snowbirds December through February - please contact the host for snowbird rates.
This rental includes access to Free Fun with Xplorie! We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day of your stay—including the Lost Key, Soldiers Creek, and Glenlakes Golf Clubs, Tropical Falls Theme Park at OWA, Dolphin, Sunset and Nature Cruises! Our guests receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. Additional guests will pay full price. These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily. For example, you may choose to go golf in the morning (one person is free) and then go on a dolphin cruise in the afternoon (one person is free) and then cap off the day at Tropical Falls Theme park (one person is free). Or you may choose to go to Tropical Falls Theme Park in the morning with the kids (one person is free) while your spouse goes to play golf (one person is free) and then meet that evening to go on s sunset cruise (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one person in your party is free to every activity every day. Complete details will be provided with your confirmed booking. Please message the host with questions.
This is open-concept living at its best with plenty of space & privacy. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you will need including plates, cups, cookware, etc. Traveling with young children? This home is equipped with baby gates on both stairways to keep them safe.
During your stay you will enjoy free admission to the Lost Key Beach Club located across the street. You can walk or take the complimentary shuttle that is provided on a seasonal schedule to this private beach. This 5,000 square foot, open-air complex is a beachfront oasis available exclusively for Lost Key residents & guests. The club offers private beach access, swimming pool, locker rooms with showers, & seasonal beach service. There is a restaurant at the club (hours vary) for purchase of food, snacks & beverages.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental & access with a lock code. Prior to your visit we will send you your access codes.
· The bedrooms all include comfortable bedding, a chest of drawers, & ceiling fans. Both bedrooms have a private bathroom. There is also a Pack n Play in the unit.
· Screened-in porch off of the living room to sit & enjoy a good book or have an evening cocktail
· Free wireless high-speed internet, TVs w/cable in living room & both bedrooms
· Full size washer & dryer in unit
· Community pool & recreation facility is a block away from the townhouse which includes a massive resort style outdoor pool & state-of-the-art fitness center.
· Tennis courts & Pickleball courts on premises
· Arnold Palmer Golf course. Lost Key was the first golf course in Florida to be certified as an Audubon International Silver Signature Sanctuary, & this recognition continues to preserve the natural environment & resources of the area. The new state of the art golf clubhouse features a full-service golf shop, men’s and lady’s locker room facilities with lounge areas, & a restaurant and bar with indoor & outdoor seating & panoramic views of the golf course
· Quiet, family-friendly community
· Gated and secure–no public access
· Centrally located to other beautiful destinations in the area
· Relaxation & beach living at its finest!
· Guest access: Please note there are two sets of stairs. One flight from the entry to the main living area & another flight to the bedroom level of the townhome.
•Gulf Islands National Seashore (Johnson Beach) – 2.2 miles
•Flora-Bama Lounge – 5.2 miles
•Parasailing and water sport activities – 2 miles
•Big Lagoon State Park - 5 miles
•Perdido Bay Golf & Country Club - 5.6 miles
•Lost Key Golf Club - 1.0 mile
•The Beach Club at Lost Key - .7 mile
•Tarklin Bayou Preserve State Park - 7.2 miles
Enjoy nature, find an attraction, do some shopping, enjoy dining and nightlife, become part of the island experience in the Perdido Key area!
Gulf Islands National Seashore was named “Best Beach in Florida” in 2015 by USA Today. Go kayaking, charter a boat watch the dolphins, walk a trail, spend time on the beach, eat some fresh seafood. There is so much to do on Perdido Key! With an average temperature of 75 degrees and 343 days of sunshine, the key is a long-hidden retreat that blends together both year-round outdoor activities and a laid-back island lifestyle.
Minimum age to rent is 25. Reservations for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without an accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. Pets will be considered on a case by case basis, please contact the manager with your pet request and the associated fees
Be respectful of the townhouse and contents - it is someone's home. Respect your neighbors. No parties, events or smoking of any kind. Absolutely no smoking, anyone found to be smoking or have smoked in the unit will be subject to deposit forfeiture and/or additional cleaning fees.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Jacqui, we are so pleased you and your family enjoyed your stay! Lost Key has great amenities and sounds like your family took full advantage of them and had a great time! Thanks, Patty & Dan