|Guest Bedroom 1 Queen|
|Guest Bedroom 2 Queen Bunk Combo|
|Bunk Room Bunk Twin (2)|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Bring your boat to this stunning waterfront property. Enjoy your morning coffee while watching boats & dolphins pass by from the backyard oasis. Enjoy your private pool & hot tub under a screened in enclosure (pool may be heated to enjoy during cooler months for an additional fee). This three-bedroom, 3 bath home has everything you need to enjoy a family get-away. You can enjoy fishing & crabbing from the docks or take your boat out on the Intercoastal waterway and the connecting Gulf waters. The fully equipped kitchen has granite counter tops and new modern appliances. The home sits on the Intercoastal Waterway and has gorgeous views of the surrounding waters. There is a private boat lift in the backyard and large dock and deck. The closest public boat ramp is Galvez Landing Boat Launch, just .5 miles from the home.
For our safety and yours all cleanings will include sanitizing high touch surfaces, handles, and all linen surfaces because of fomites in the corona virus. All laundry services include an approved CDC laundry sanitizer along with washing of linens and towels.
Over 3,400 sq feet of open living: living room/kitchen/dining and wet bar combo with access to the outdoor pool. The master bedroom with en-suite includes an oversized jacuzzi tub, it also has direct access to the pool area. Each guest bedroom also has a private bathroom. *Please note, for those using the pull out sofa access to bathroom is through one of the bedrooms. There is a large laundry room with washing machine and dryer available for you to use. A variety of board games are available as well as outdoor basketball goal.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 15)
• Master Bedroom - Queen Size Bed (Sleeps 2)
• Guest Bedroom One – Queen Size Bed (Sleeps 2)
• Guest Bedroom Two – Queen Size Bed (Sleeps 2); Bunk Bed Combo Twin over Full (Sleeps 3)
• Bunk Room – Two Twin Bunk Beds (Sleeps 4)
• Living Room – Queen Sofa Sleeper (Sleeps 2)
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Sits directly on the Intercoastal Waterway
• Private Pool, Private Dock and Boat Lift
• Full size washer & dryer
• Free WiFi
• Parking for several cars and boat trailer
• We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you your access codes
• Gulf Islands National Seashore (Johnson Beach) - 3 Miles
• Naval Aviation Museum – 9.3 miles
• Flora-Bama Lounge – 7.8 miles
• Parasailing and water-sport activities - 5 miles
• Big Lagoon State Park - 3.1 miles
• Perdido Bay Golf Club – 2.2 miles
• Lost Key Golf Club – 2.7 miles
• Tarklin Bayou Preserve State Park – 5.2 miles
• Pensacola Lighthouse & Maritime Museum – 8.9 miles
Enjoy nature, find an attraction, do some shopping, enjoy dining and nightlife, become part of the island experience in the Perdido Key area! Gulf Islands National Seashore was named “Best Beach in Florida” in 2015 by USA Today. Go kayaking, charter a boat watch the dolphins, walk a trail, spend time on the beach, eat some fresh seafood. There is so much to do on Perdido Key.
With an average temperature of 75 degrees and 343 days of sunshine, the key is a long-hidden retreat that blends together both year-round outdoor activities and a laid-back island lifestyle.
Minimum age to rent is 25. Reservations for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without an accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect your neighbors. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
All photos (furnishings subject to change), amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!