|Primary Bedroom King|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Welcome to The Downtown Victorian Bungalow!
This charming and historic Victorian style home is over 100 years old! Only 5 minutes to Downtown Pensacola, this eclectic, up and coming neighborhood is convenient to everything Pensacola has to offer. The home has been updated to have all of the modern comforts you need while maintaining all of the charm from yesteryear! The home features the original hardwood floors, transom windows, and crown molding throughout, as well as two bedrooms and two full bathrooms. The primary bedroom features a king size bed and gorgeous en suite with fully tiled walk in shower. The secondary bedroom features a queen bed as well as a twin bed with a trundle. The kitchen has been fully updated and has everything you need for family meals. The kitchen is also open to the living area which features a comfortable sleeper sofa and a large flat screen TV. The front and back porch are both covered and perfect for your morning coffee!
This home is perfect for Mardi Gras, Business Travel or Downtown events! Book your stay today!
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
Great for business travelers!
Discounts available for weekly rentals!
Bedroom #1 - King size bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen size bed, Twin bed with Trundle
Living Room - Full Sleeper Sofa
- Big screen TV in living room
- Drip Coffee Maker
- Linens and towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Covered Front and Back Porch
- 1 off street parking spots
- Additional street parking
- Fenced back yard
- 5 minute drive to Palafox St
- 10 minutes to N.A.S.
- 15 minutes from the airport
- 25 minutes to Pensacola Beach
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- First-Aid Kit
Policies and Rules
- Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation
- Non smoking residence
- No events or parties
- No Pets allowed
- Must be 25 years old to reserve the house
- We require one member of the party over 25 to be at the house the entire stay
- County and State Taxes, in addition to cleaning fee will be added to each booking
- There are two off street parking spots and some on street overflow parking available across the street - please do not park in front of any mail boxes
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood.