Welcome to Casa Alcaniz!
Conveniently located in the Old East Hill neighborhood near downtown Pensacola, this historic home is the perfect spot for your next visit to the area! This vintage home is located just four blocks from Palafox St, which is the heart of the downtown! Here, you will find some of the best restaurants, bars, boutiques and events that Pensacola has to offer! This home provides a cozy atmosphere with beautiful hardwood floors and an updated kitchen that is fully equipped to fulfill your needs during your stay. Both bedrooms have a comfortable queen sized bed and a vintage-meets-modern style you won't want to leave! There is a full driveway for convenient off street parking, as well overflow street-parking on Alcaniz St.
The Casa Alcaniz has all your needs covered, so book your stay today!
This home is ideal for business travelers, with free high speed internet/WiFi and an in-home washer and dryer.
2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4
**Maximum occupancy of 4 strictly enforced and may not be exceeded at any time during your stay. No exceptions will be made to this occupancy limit. If you plan to have more than 4 people visiting at any time, please so not book this property. Those that do not abide by the occupancy limit are in violation of the rental agreement may be asked to leave without refund.**
Book your trip today!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Bedroom #1 - Queen size bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen size bed
- Flat screen smart TV in living room
- Coffee maker
- Dinnerware for 4
- Linens and towels
- Washer and dryer
- Iron and Board
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free high speed Wi-Fi
- Driveway for parking
- Available curbside parking
- Corner Lot
- Laundry room
- Covered side patio
- 3 minutes to Palafox St
- 12 minutes from the airport
- 22 minutes to N.A.S.
- 16 minutes to Pensacola Beach
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- First-Aid Kit
Policies and Rules
- Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation
- Non smoking residence
- No events or parties
- No pets allowed
- Must be 25 years old to reserve the house
- We require one member of the party over 25 to be at the house the entire stay
- County and State Taxes, in addition to cleaning fee, will be added to each booking
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
- This home has a doorbell camera at the front door of the property. It is in place for security purposes only.
- There are no recording devices anywhere in the interior of the home.