|Bedroom 1 Queen|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Bunk Combo Full Twin|
Welcome to the Blue Bungalow
This charming cottage located downtown is the perfect home for your next visit to Pensacola. Enter to a spacious living room and dining room. The HUGE kitchen provides plenty of room to work preparing your favorite meal. The large front porch is the perfect place to take in some fresh air while sipping on your favorite beverage. You will also enjoy the modern conveniences in this classic home. When you are ready to venture out you are only 5 minutes from Seville Quarter, 5 minutes to Wahoo Stadium, 15 minutes to NAS Pensacola and 20 minutes to Pensacola Beach. This home is situated on a large lot with plenty of room for the kids and dogs. Enjoy all the amenities of home with the whole place to yourself.
Dogs will be considered with approval. We reserve the right to restrict size and/or quantities of pets. There is a non refundable $100 pet fee for each pet. This fee will be added to the booking after the reservation is made.
This home is also ideal for business travelers with free high speed internet/WiFi and in home washer and dryer.
3 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 6
Book your trip today!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Bedroom #1 - Queen size bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen size bed
Bedroom #3 - Bunk bed with a full and twin bed
- Big screen TV in living room
- Coffee maker
- Linens and towels
- Full size washer and dryer
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Off street parking along side of house
- Large lot
- 5 minutes to Palafox St
- 15 minutes from the airport
- 15 minutes to N.A.S.
- 20 minutes to Pensacola Beach
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- First-Aid Kit
Policies and Rules
- Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation
- Non smoking residence
- No events or parties
- Must be 25 years old to reserve the house
- We require one member of the party over 25 to be at the house the entire stay
- County and State Taxes, in addition to cleaning fee will be added to each booking
- There is one off street parking spot and some street parking available in front - please do not park in front of any mail boxes
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood.