|Master Bedroom King|
|Guest Bedroom 1 Queen|
|Guest Bedroom 2 Twin (2) Full|
|LIving Room Sofa Queen|
You will fall in love with this coastal chic 3-bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse that can accommodate up to 10 people. Everything you need for the perfect beach vacation including a fully-equipped kitchen, 2-car garage (with 3 bicycles provided for your use during your stay), & private balcony with partial views of the Gulf. There are also board games, books, & DVDs to keep you entertained! You're just a short walk or bike ride from the white sugar sand and emerald green waters of the Gulf.
When you enter the townhome on the ground floor you will go up a flight of stairs to the open concept living area which is comfortably furnished with sofas and chairs, dining table, & a breakfast bar with stools. The modern kitchen has stainless steel appliances & all the necessary cookware & utensils to prepare a gourmet meal! The main floor also has a powder room for your convenience.
One of the best amenities included with your rental is free admission to the Lost Key Beach Club - only one-half mile away. This 5,000 square foot, open-air complex is a beachfront oasis available exclusively for Lost Key residents & guests. The Beach Club offers private beach access, swimming pool, locker rooms and showers, & seasonal beach service. 2 sets of Beach chairs & 2 umbrellas are provided free of charge (seating 4), additional beach chairs can be rented. There is a restaurant at the club for purchase of food, snacks and beverages. Complimentary shuttle service is available within the Lost Key resort.
When you are ready to rest after a day at the beach or a round of golf there are 3 relaxing bedrooms to retire to. The master bedroom has comfortable bedding and a king size bed. The master bedroom suite includes the master bathroom with double sink vanity, & a beautiful glass and tile walk-in shower. There is also a large flat screen tv to catch a movie.
The 2nd guest bedroom is also furnished with comfortable bedding & a queen size bed. The 3rd guest bedroom has a twin over full bunk bed with a twin pull out trundle bed. Both guest bedrooms have flat screen TV’s. Both guest bedrooms have hallway access to a full bathroom with large vanity & a shower/tub combo.
For our safety and yours all cleanings will include sanitizing high touch surfaces, handles, and all linen surfaces because of fomites in the corona virus. All laundry services include an approved CDC laundry sanitizer along with washing of linens and towels. This is free of charge with our services.
We make it easy to say with us! Drive straight to your rental and access with a lock code. Prior to your visit we will send you your access codes.
• The bedrooms all include soft bedding, a chest of drawers, ceiling fans, and smart TV’s with digital antennas.
• Beautiful, serene view from deck where you can enjoy a good book, savor your morning coffee and even dine al fresco while the serene sounds of lapping waves and the soft coastal breeze provides total relaxation.
• Free wireless high-speed internet, Smart TV’s with digital antennas in living space and bedrooms.
• Full size washer and dryer in unit.
• Gas grill on the back patio.
• Bikes (currently 4) are provided at no cost to ride to the beach and community pool; or just take a relaxing bike ride in the community.
• Tennis rackets and balls for your use on the community courts.
• Beach toys, chairs, umbrella, wagon, beach tent are all available for fun at the beach.
• You will also have access to a recreation facility a block away from the townhouse which includes a massive outdoor pool and state of the art Fitness Center.
• Tennis and pickle ball courts on premises
• Arnold Palmer Golf course - Lost Key was the first golf course in Florida to be certified as an Audubon International Silver Signature Sanctuary, and this recognition continues to preserve the natural environment and resources of the area while providing an unspoiled backdrop for golfers and visitors to enjoy! The new state of the art golf clubhouse features a full service golf shop, men’s and ladies locker room facilities with lounge areas, and a restaurant and bar with indoor and outdoor seating and panoramic views of the golf course.
• Quiet, family-friendly community
• Gated and secure - no public access
• Centrally located to other beautiful destinations in the area.
• Relaxation and Beach living at its finest!
• Guest access: Please note there are two sets of stairs. One flight from the entry to the main living area and another flight to the bedroom level of the townhouse.
• Gulf Islands National Seashore (Johnson Beach) - 2.3 miles
• Short drive to Naval Aviation Museum - 11.2 miles
• Flora-Bama Lounge - 5.3 miles
• Parasailing and water sport activities - 1 mile
• Big Lagoon State Park - 5 miles
• Perdido Bay Gold & Country Club - 5.7 miles
• Lost Key Golf Club - 1.0 mile
• The Beach Club at Lost Key - 0.6 mile
• Tarklin Bayou Preserve State Park - 7.2 miles
• Pensacola Lighthouse & Maritime Museum - 11.1 miles
Enjoy nature, find an attraction, do some shopping, enjoy dining and nightlife, become part of the island experience in the Perdido Key area!
Minimum age to rent is 25. Reservations for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without an accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 years of age. No pets. Be respectful of the townhouse and contents - it is someone's home. Respect your neighbors. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
***Golf Cart Rules - If you are planning or thinking about renting a golf cart please note the following Lost Key resort rules: The cart MUST be electric and have no more than 2 persons per the HOA declaration. The San Anton condo association does not allow any golf cart rentals.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
We are delighted that you had such a great experience at the townhouse and the Lost Key resort! We would love to host you again in the future!