|Bedroom 1 Queen|
|Bedroom 2 Full|
Welcome to Bayou Breeze!
This beautifully updated 3-bedroom townhouse is nestled under the old oak trees in the East Pensacola Heights neighborhood. This is one of the nicer, most convenient areas of Pensacola where short term rentals are rare. You are 10 minutes away from the airport, 10 minutes away from downtown Pensacola, 20 minutes away from both Pensacola N.A.S. and the beach. Closer to home you will find Bayou Texar at the end of the street where fresh seafood awaits you at the Marina Oyster Barn. Stroll a block over and you are at the area boat ramp. There are plenty of local shops and restaurants nearby as well. If you just want to stay in and relax you will find a private back patio under the oaks to barbeque or just sit and have a drink. This is the perfect condo for your next trip to beautiful Pensacola.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
3 BR / 2.5 BA / Sleeps 6
Great for business travelers! Long-term renters welcome!
Discounts available for weekly and monthly rentals!
Bedroom #1 - Queen size bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen size bed
Bedroom #3 - Full size bed
- Big screen TV in living room
- TV in the master bedroom
- Coffee maker
- Outdoor grill
- Linens and towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Entire townhouse to yourself
- Private back patio
- 2 Off street parking spots
- 10 minutes from downtown
- 10 minutes from the airport
- 20 minutes to N.A.S
- 20 minutes to Pensacola Beach
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- First-Aid Kit
Policies and Rules
- Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation
- Non smoking residence
- No events or parties
- Must be 25 years old to reserve the house
- We require one member of the party over 25 to be at the house the entire stay
- County and State Taxes, in addition to cleaning fee will be added to each booking
- A security deposit or Limited Damage Waiver is required at booking
- There is two parking spots and no overflow parking available
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood.