|Master Bedroom King|
|Guest Bedroom Full Twin|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
This Innerarity Point two-bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse has everything you need for your next family get-away. The fully equipped kitchen has granite counter tops and modern appliances. It overlooks Perdido Bay and is located on Innerarity Point in Pensacola, FL. There is dedicated covered parking for two cars.
For our safety and yours all cleanings will include sanitizing high touch surfaces, handles, and all linen surfaces because of fomites in the corona virus. All laundry services include an approved CDC laundry sanitizer along with washing of linens and towels.
Snowbirds welcome! Please contact the manager for monthly rates.
LAYOUT OF TOWNHOUSE: Combo living, kitchen and dining room on the main level with access to a large balcony. On the second level you will find the master bedroom with private bathroom which also has access to a second large balcony. The second bedroom is located on this level along with another full bathroom. There is a TV in each bedroom.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 7)
• Master Bedroom - King Size Bed (Sleeps 2)
• Guest Bedroom - Bunk beds with full mattress on bottom and twin mattress on top (Sleeps 3)
• Queen sofa sleeper in living room (Sleeps 2)
Living area includes a fully appointed kitchen, living room with TV, dining table and chairs, kitchen counter with two bar stools. The unit also includes a clothes washer and dryer.
Two balconies each with furniture overlook Perdido Bay. This townhouse is steps away from the communal swimming pool and fitness center. It is a short walk to the sandy beach where you can launch the two kayaks that are available for you to enjoy during your stay.
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Views of Perdido Bay from two large balconies on main level and upper level
• Sandy Beach on the bay where you can swim or launch the kayaks
• Stackable Washer & Dryer
• Free WIFI
• Gated parking
• High count linens, complimentary toiletries, and boutique level service
• We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you your access codes
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations Perdido Key - ****
• Gulf Islands National Seashore (Johnson Beach) - 5.4 miles
• Short drive to Naval Aviation Museum - 11.4 miles
• Flora-Bama Lounge - 10.1 miles
• Parasailing and water-sport activities - 4 miles
• Big Lagoon State Park - 5.2 miles
• Perdido Bay Golf & Country Club - 5.8 miles
• Lost Key Golf Club - 4.9 miles
• Tarklin Bayou Preserve State Park - 7.3 miles
• Pensacola Lighthouse & Maritime Museum - 11.2 miles
• Perdido Key Public Beach Access Points - nearest 4.7 miles
Enjoy nature, find an attraction, do some shopping, enjoy dining and nightlife, become part of the island experience in the Perdido Key area! Gulf Islands National Seashore was named “Best Beach in Florida” in 2015 by USA Today. Go kayaking, charter a boat watch the dolphins, walk a trail, spend time on the beach, eat some fresh seafood. There is so much to do on Perdido Key.
With an average temperature of 75 degrees and 343 days of sunshine, the key is a long-hidden retreat that blends together both year-round outdoor activities and a laid-back island lifestyle.
Minimum age to rent is 25. Reservations for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without an accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the townhouse and contents - it is someone's home. Respect your neighbors. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
All photos (furnishings subject to change), amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply starter soaps and paper products; and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!