|Bedroom 1 King Twin|
|Bedroom 2 Queen Twin|
Welcome to Santa Rosa Dunes 724!
Get ready to visit your new favorite condo on beautiful Pensacola Beach! This fully updated third floor condo has it all and is convenient to all that the island has to offer. Walk across the street to the sugar white sand beach of the Gulf of Mexico. On the way back stop at Peg Leg Pete's for the best oysters and seafood anywhere. The condo is fully equipped and with 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, it will comfortably sleep up to 6 guests. The private balcony overlooks the Santa Rosa Sound. There is storage under the building for any kayaks, bikes, paddleboards, fishing poles, or other toys you want to bring along. The complex also features the largest swimming pool on the island and tennis courts. Come on down to your new home away from home!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
2 BR / 2.5 BA / Sleeps 6
Great for small families and romantic getaways!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Bedroom #1 - King bed and folding Twin bed
Living Room - Queen bed and folding Twin bed
- Big screen TV
- Washer and Dryer in unit
- Coffee maker and Keurig
- Dinnerware for 6
- Linens and towels
- Kitchen stocked with cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bay front
- Great water views
- Large private balcony
- Recently updated and modern
- Community pool steps away
- Tennis court
- Spacious, light, and bright condo
- Beautifully decorated
- Conveniently located
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- First-Aid Kit
Policies and Rules
- Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation
- Non smoking residence
- No events or parties
- 6 person occupancy strictly enforced at all times
- Must be 25 years old to reserve condo
- We require one member of the party over 25 to be at the unit the entire stay
- County and State Taxes, in addition to cleaning fee will be added to each booking
- A security deposit or Limited Damage Waiver is required at booking
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood.