|Primary Bedroom King|
|Bedroom 2 King|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Welcome to "A Shore Thing"!
*Brand new unit after a complete renovation in early 2022. These renovations include: brand new flooring and paint throughout, new stainless steel appliances, new granite countertops, new light fixtures, completely updated master bathroom with new tile, counters, tub, and walk-in shower. Every inch of this condo has been meticulously updated to transform this condo into one of the most spectacular units in the entire resort.**
Drop your worries and shoes at the door. This beautiful Portofino condo is fully equipped for your family's much needed vacation! Featuring amazing views of the Santa Rosa Sound from the 20th floor, this 2 bedroom luxury sky home has it all! The kitchen is well stocked with everything you need to cook for the whole family and the balcony has a built in electric grill. Don't feel like cooking? Walk down to one of the many on site restaurants. Portofino resort also offers endless activities and amenities for the whole family - from the waterpark to the 7 community pools, fitness center, and the luxury spa - this resort is a can't miss destination. Extended stays welcome. Message us for additional information. We look forward to seeing you soon!
2 BR / 2.5 BA / Sleeps 6
Bedroom #1 - King bed
Bedroom #2 - King bed
Living Room - Queen sleeper sofa
- Free private Wi-Fi broadband internet access
- Floor to ceiling windows provide water and island views from every room
- Master bedroom features private balcony access, 2 large closets, and Master Bath with double sink vanity, tile counter tops, and whirlpool tub, separate tiled shower and private toilet
- Guest Bedroom has private access to the balcony and a separate bath with tile counter tops and shower/tub combo
- Kitchen is fully stocked with updated appliances, tile counter tops, tile flooring, all cooking essentials and eat in bar
- Laundry closet with full size washer and dryer
- One designated reserved covered parking spot and use of additional parking area for an additional vehicle
- In addition to full use of the property at Portofino, each tower has it's own pool and hot tub
- Fresh linens and towels provided
**Sorry, NO SMOKING OR PETS ALLOWED**
PORTOFINO ISLAND IS AN UPSCALE, WORLD-CLASS RESORT AND FAMILY DESTINATION that offers many choices for relaxation, adventure, and fitness activities.
FOR RELAXATION - Relax on a beach chair with an umbrella at the beach (Gulf) or along the Sound (where you can often hear live music coming from the main pool and sometimes have bar and food services!) Rent a 'floating island' and enjoy the tranquility of the Gulf water. Enjoy the Portofino Spa for massages, facials, body treatments, and mani/pedis, or a private massage outside by the water or in your residence. Enjoy the Spa's whirlpool hot tub, sauna, and steam room. Relax in the hot tubs located at the main pool (at the Lifestyle Center) or at each tower's swimming pool. Enjoy a Sunset Cruise aboard Portofino's 63-foot catamaran. Enjoy a cocktail at the bar by the pool. Enjoy a movie from the main pool on selected evenings.
FOR ADVENTURE - Rent kayaks, paddle boards, surfboards, boogie boards, sailboats, jet skis and even bicycles (all sizes and including pull-behind trailers for small children). Splash and bounce at the Adventure Cove Water Park (water trampolines, huge water slides, and more). Surf, boogie board, or paddle boards in the Gulf of Mexico. In the Sound, rent jet-ski wave-runners, Hobie Cat sailboats (14' or 16'), stand-up paddle boards, and kayaks. Bring your poles and fishing gear and fish along the Santa Rosa Sound. Also, sign up for a charter fishing trip through Portofino's Adventure Depot. Rent scooters and go explore! Take a Dolphin Cruise on Portofino's 63' catamaran. Teens, enjoy a Teen Cruise on the catamaran on selected evenings (reserve in advance for cruises).
FOR FITNESS - Enjoy the recently renovated state-of-the-art fitness center with Cybex and True equipment. In addition, Pilates, yoga, and spin classes, which look out from the second floor fitness center over the two infinity edge main pools and Santa Rosa Sound. Also, play on the five lighted, hydro-clay tennis courts. Led by USTA-pro tennis director Arthur Anastopoula, participate in group and private lessons, clinics, socials, match play as well as team get-away packages. Jog, walk or bike along the paved path along the Gulf Islands National Seashore that go for many miles past Portofino. Enjoy golfing at one of the beautiful, local golf courses.
FOR THE KIDS:
* Swimming pools at the Lifestyle Center and each tower
* Boogie boards and surfboards at the Gulf of Mexico beach; kayaks and stand-up paddle boards at the Gulf and sound beaches
* Adventure Cove Water Park until October!
* During the long summer season, check out the Kids' Camp days, activities, craft-times, scavenger hunts, Kids' Nights Out from 5:30 - 9 PM on selected evenings, dive-in movies on selected evenings, fireworks show each Tuesday evening at 9 PM over the Sound!! So much fun to have!!!
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
There are many options for dining on site:
* Terracotta Restaurant dining at the Lifestyle Center for casual and elegant dining. Excellent food and an awesome wine selection
* Terrazzo restaurant for casual dining and bar poolside, open 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
* Enjoy mouth-watering stone oven pizza made out by the pool. Order at Terrazzo and enjoy at the tables, by the pool, or call the extension from the condo to have it delivered.
* Beachside service during the day for food and drinks at the beach
* Starbucks coffee and coffee drinks, and fresh smoothie