This up-scale and stylish luxury 2 bed/2.5 bath Portofino condo has been recently updated to invoke a peaceful, bright, and coastal vibe to help you relax and unwind during your stay! Enter into a beautiful full kitchen that is well equipped with quartz countertops, all brand new high-end stainless steel appliances, and essential cookware. To the right of the entrance you will find a convenient and private half bath. The open kitchen boasts an eat-in bar for extra seating and a dining area that flows into the cozy living room, complete with a comfy queen size sofa sleeper and a smart TV to stream your favorite shows! You can't miss the unbelievably stunning views of the Santa Rosa Sound visible from every room of this sky home!
The large primary bedroom is an experience you have to see to believe! Featuring magnificent water views which can be enjoyed from the luxurious king size bed or the large balcony with private access. The en-suite bathroom offers a large tile walk-in shower with bench seat and double sink vanity with brushed gold faucets. The second bedroom offers a plush queen bed with accompanying full bathroom and private access to the balcony.
Dine al fresco on the large private balcony with a four top table, views, and built-in electric grill.
Portofino Resort also offers endless activities and amenities for the whole family - from the waterpark to the 7 community pools, on-site restaurants, fitness center, and the luxury spa - this resort is a can't miss destination. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Come stay at one of the most updated and magnificently decorated units Portofino has to offer! Book your trip today!
2 BR / 2.5 BA / Sleeps 6
Bedroom #1 - King bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen bed
Living Room - Queen sleeper sofa
- Free fast private Wi-Fi internet access
- Floor to ceiling windows provide water and island views from every room
- Primary bedroom features private balcony access, a large closet, and gorgeous bathroom with double sink vanity, quartz counter tops, and a huge separate tiled shower
- Second Bedroom has private access to the balcony and an en-suite full bath with quartz counter tops and shower/tub combo
- Kitchen is fully equipped with updated high-end stainless steel appliances, quartz counters, luxury vinyl plank flooring, all cooking essentials and eat in bar for extra seating
- Laundry closet with full size washer and dryer
- 1 designated reserved garage parking spot and use of additional parking area for an additional vehicle
- Each Portofino tower has it's own pool and hot tub
- Fresh linens and towels provided
**Sorry, NO SMOKING OR PETS ALLOWED**
PORTOFINO ISLAND IS AN UPSCALE, WORLD-CLASS RESORT AND FAMILY DESTINATION that offers many choices for relaxation, adventure, and fitness activities.
FOR RELAXATION - Relax on a beach chair with an umbrella at the beach (Gulf) or along the Sound (where you can often hear live music coming from the main pool and sometimes have bar and food services!) Rent a 'floating island' and enjoy the tranquility of the Gulf water. Enjoy the Portofino Spa for massages, facials, body treatments, and mani/pedis, or a private massage outside by the water or in your residence. Enjoy the Spa's whirlpool hot tub, sauna, and steam room. Relax in the hot tubs located at the main pool (at the Lifestyle Center) or at each tower's swimming pool. Enjoy a Sunset Cruise aboard Portofino's 63-foot catamaran. Enjoy a cocktail at the bar by the pool. Enjoy a movie from the main pool on selected evenings.
FOR ADVENTURE - Rent kayaks, paddle boards, surfboards, boogie boards, sailboats, jet skis and even bicycles (all sizes and including pull-behind trailers for small children). Splash and bounce at the Adventure Cove Water Park (water trampolines, huge water slides, and more). Surf, boogie board, or paddle boards in the Gulf of Mexico. In the Sound, rent jet-ski wave-runners, Hobie Cat sailboats, paddle boards, and kayaks. Bring your poles and fishing gear and fish along the Santa Rosa Sound. Also, sign up for a charter fishing trip through Portofino's Adventure Depot. Rent scooters and go explore! Take a Dolphin Cruise on Portofino's 63' catamaran. Teens, enjoy a Teen Cruise on the catamaran on selected evenings (reserve in advance for cruises).
FOR FITNESS - Enjoy the recently renovated state-of-the-art fitness center with Cybex and True equipment. In addition, Pilates, yoga, and spin classes, which look out from the second floor fitness center over the two infinity edge main pools and Santa Rosa Sound. Also, play on the five lighted, hydro-clay tennis courts. Led by USTA-pro tennis director Arthur Anastopoula, participate in group and private lessons, clinics, socials, match play as well as team get-away packages. Jog, walk or bike along the paved path along the Gulf Islands National Seashore that go for many miles past Portofino. Enjoy golfing at one of the beautiful, local golf courses.
FOR THE KIDS:
*Swimming pools at the Lifestyle Center and each tower
*Boogie boards and surfboards at the Gulf of Mexico beach; kayaks and stand-up paddle boards at the Gulf and sound beaches
*Adventure Cove Water Park until October!
*During the long summer season, check out the Kids' Camp days, activities, craft-times, scavenger hunts, Kids' Nights Out from 5:30 - 9 PM on selected evenings, dive-in movies on selected evenings, fireworks show each Tuesday evening at 9 PM over the Sound!
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
*Terracotta Restaurant for casual and elegant dining. Excellent food and an awesome wine selection!
*Terrazzo restaurant for casual dining and poolside bar, open 11 a.m. to 9 pm
*Enjoy stone oven pizza made out by the pool. Order at Terrazzo and enjoy at the tables, by the pool, or call have it delivered.
*Beachside service during the day for food and drinks at the beach
*Starbucks coffee and fresh smoothie bar
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Terms of Waiver: As an enrolled, Covered Guest, staying at an iTrip Franchisee property, under this plan, you will not be obligated to pay for Covered Damage (defined below) to real or personal property of the owner of the rental unit located within the rental unit occupied by the Covered Guest. When the Covered Guest purchases this plan, the property manager waives the right to charge the Covered Guest for Covered Damage to the unit as a result of your inadvertent acts or omissions during the duration of the Stay. Maximum limit of this waiver of liability is $1,475.00 aggregate per stay.
2. Conditions: The Limited Damage Waiver Program has certain conditions. Covered Damage does not include, and the Covered Guest remains liable for, the following: • Damages caused by Intentional Acts of a Covered Guest • Damages caused by gross negligence or willful and wanton conduct. • Any damage that the Covered Guest does not report to iTrip staff in writing by the time the Covered Guest checks out of the unit. • Damage from theft without a valid police report. • Damage caused by any pet or other animals brought onto the premises by any Guests, whether or not the property is "pet friendly". • Damage or loss of any property owned by or brought onto the premises by a Covered Guests or invitee of Covered Guest. • Property Damage resulting from any motorized vehicle or watercraft operated by a Covered Guest. • Damaged Caused by any forbidden items or property usage including but not limited to BBQ Grills, Candles, Cigarettes, etc.
3. Definitions: • "Covered Damage": All damages to property of the unit's owner, up to $1,475.00 in the aggregate for each Stay, that occurs during the Covered Guest's stay and that is the result of the inadvertent acts or omissions of the Covered Guest or the Covered Guest's invitee, excluding the damages listed in the conditions section above. • "Covered Guest": All registered guests and all persons booked to share the same unit of accommodations, and have paid the required plan cost. • "Stay": The stay at an iTrip unit, from the date of a Covered Guest's check-in to the date of check-out.
4. Administrative Procedure: iTrip staff will administer and determine whether a damage qualifies as Covered Damage. Such staff will have the sole authority to determine the nature and extent of damages, necessary repairs and eligibility for the waiver of liability described herein. The Covered Guest must report any theft or damage to the unit or its contents to iTrip staff by the time of check-out or any otherwise applicable damage waiver for such Covered Guest will be void. The iTrip Franchisee has ultimate claim administration authority. Arbitration is required prior to litigation.
5. Terms of Coverage: The plan takes effect upon check-in on the booked arrival date to an iTrip unit. All coverage shall terminate upon normal check-out time of the iTrip unit or the departure of the Covered Guest, whichever occurs first.
6. Fee: $59.00 for your covered stay. This fee is non-refundable.
Violation of any condition of the terms of iTrip voids the Damage Waiver Program without refund of any portion of booking/damage waiver fee. Guest Agrees that damages not covered by the Damage Waiver Program or in excess of the Damage Waiver Program limit of $1,475.00 shall be paid by guest immediately. Guest authorizes iTrip to charge the cost of damages to guest's credit card in accordance with this agreement and the terms and conditions of the rental agreement. By submitting payment for this reservation, you authorize iTrip to include the costs of this Damage Waiver Program in your reservation. Please contact iTrip directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment.
Unless Tenant elects the Limited Damage Waiver Program, Tenant agrees to pay for damage to the Unit or property within the Unit, except normal wear and tear, that occurs during the Tenant's stay in the Unit. Tenant authorizes iTrip to charge the amount of damages, as determined solely by iTrip, to guest's credit card in accordance with this agreement.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 433-6151