|Master Bedroom King|
|Bedroom 1 King Twin|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Look no further, this gorgeous 3 bedroom condo with amazing views has everything your family wants for the perfect vacation! Portofino Island Resort has 5 star amenities unrivaled in the area. Enjoy one of the best views around of the Gulf of Mexico and the Santa Rosa Sound. There are breathtaking views from every room in the condo. With over 2,000 square feet and a split floor plan, there is plenty of room for the whole crew to stretch out. The gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with granite countertops. The huge sweeping balcony is the perfect spot for morning coffee, afternoon cocktails, or reading. The balcony also has an electric grill for burger night. Portofino's own section of Pensacola Beach's beautiful white sand awaits you just across the street.
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us with any additional questions. We are a local management firm. - iTrip Vacations Pensacola
3 BR / 3.5 BA / Sleeps 8
Bedroom #1 - King bed
Bedroom #2 - King bed and twin bed
Bedroom #3 - Queen bed
Living Room - Queen sleeper sofa with new memory foam mattress
- Free Wi-Fi
- Floor to ceiling windows provide water and island views from every room (with floor to ceiling black out curtains too!).
- Master bedroom features private balcony access, huge walk-in closet, and master bath with double sink vanity, granite counter tops, and whirlpool tub, separate tiled shower and private toilet
- Both guest bedrooms have an en suite full bathroom with granite counter tops
- Living room has a large TV with a Wii
- Kitchen is fully equipped with granite counter tops, tile flooring, all cooking essentials and eat in bar
- Laundry closet with full size washer and dryer
- Two designated covered parking spots in the parking garage and use of additional parking area for an additional vehicle
- In addition to full use of the property at Portofino, each tower has it's own pool and hot tub
- Fresh linens and towels provided
**Sorry, NO SMOKING OR PETS ALLOWED**
PORTOFINO ISLAND IS AN UPSCALE, WORLD-CLASS RESORT AND FAMILY DESTINATION that offers many choices for relaxation, adventure, and fitness activities.
FOR RELAXATION - Relax on a beach chair with an umbrella at the beach (Gulf) or along the Sound (where you can often hear live music coming from the main pool and sometimes have bar and food services!) Rent a 'floating island' and enjoy the tranquility of the Gulf water. Enjoy the Portofino Spa for massages, facials, body treatments, and mani/pedis, or a private massage outside by the water or in your residence. Enjoy the Spa's whirlpool hot tub, sauna, and steam room. Relax in the hot tubs located at the main pool (at the Lifestyle Center) or at each tower's swimming pool. Enjoy a Sunset Cruise aboard Portofino's 63-foot catamaran. Enjoy a cocktail at the bar by the pool. Enjoy a movie from the main pool on selected evenings.
FOR ADVENTURE - Rent kayaks, paddle boards, surfboards, boogie boards, sailboats, jet skis and even bicycles (all sizes and including pull-behind trailers for small children). Splash and bounce at the Adventure Cove Water Park (water trampolines, huge water slides, and more). Surf, boogie board, or paddle boards in the Gulf of Mexico. In the Sound, rent jet-ski wave-runners, Hobie Cat sailboats (14' or 16'), stand-up paddle boards, and kayaks. Bring your poles and fishing gear and fish along the Santa Rosa Sound. Also, sign up for a charter fishing trip through Portofino's Adventure Depot. Rent scooters and go explore! Take a Dolphin Cruise on Portofino's 63' catamaran. Teens, enjoy a Teen Cruise on the catamaran on selected evenings (reserve in advance for cruises).
FOR FITNESS - Enjoy the recently renovated state-of-the-art fitness center with Cybex and True equipment. In addition, Pilates, yoga, and spin classes, which look out from the second floor fitness center over the two infinity edge main pools and Santa Rosa Sound. Also, play on the five lighted, hydro-clay tennis courts. Led by USTA-pro tennis director Arthur Anastopoula, participate in group and private lessons, clinics, socials, match play as well as team get-away packages. Jog, walk or bike along the paved path along the Gulf Islands National Seashore that go for many miles past Portofino. Enjoy golfing at one of the beautiful, local golf courses.
FOR THE KIDS:
* Swimming pools at the Lifestyle Center and each tower
* Boogie boards and surfboards at the Gulf of Mexico beach; kayaks and stand-up paddle boards at the Gulf and sound beaches
* Adventure Cove Water Park until October!
* During the long summer season, check out the Kids' Camp days, activities, craft-times, scavenger hunts, Kids' Nights Out from 5:30 - 9 PM on selected evenings, dive-in movies on selected evenings, fireworks show each Tuesday evening at 9 PM over the Sound!! So much fun to have!!!
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
There are many options for dining on site:
* Terracotta Restaurant dining at the Lifestyle Center for casual and elegant dining. Excellent food and an awesome wine selection
* Terrazzo restaurant for casual dining and bar poolside, open 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
* Enjoy mouth-watering stone oven pizza made out by the pool. Order at Terrazzo and enjoy at the tables, by the pool, or call the extension from the condo to have it delivered.
* Beachside service during the day for food and drinks at the beach
* Starbucks coffee and coffee drinks, and fresh smoothie bar