|Master Suite King|
|Guest Suite Queen|
|Guest Suite Queen|
** Ask Us About Our OFF Season Monthly Rentals **
GREAT PLACE TO STAY
Short drive to Park City Mountain
Great garage parking
Washer and dryer in the unit
Located just 1 mile from Canyons our guest's can relax and unwind at our 3-bedroom/2.5-bath home! The home features elegant mountain lodge exterior, mountain timber furnishings, and river rock gas fireplace in the living room for a cozy log cabin feel. It has a full kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances, dining area, and powder room on the main floor.
All 3 bedrooms are located upstairs. The master bedroom features a King bed, private deck with patio furniture and mountain views, a flat screen TV, walk-in closet, and vaulted ceilings; the en suite master bath includes granite counters, a walk-in shower, and a jetted tub. Bedrooms two and three both feature Queen beds and share a Jack and Jill Bathroom with granite counters and a jetted tub. Additional amenities include three TVs, two DVD players & free Wifi. Fans are provided for our guest's comfort in the warmer months
Park City Mountain Resort and the famous boutiques, restaurants, galleries, and nightlife of Park City’s Historic Main Street just a short six miles away – with Deer Valley’s world-class offerings being just a few miles further down the road and accessible by the area’s bus system.
Canyons Village: 1
Main Street: 3 miles
I-80 and Redstone shopping center: 2 Miles
Transportation: Car recommended or 5 Minute walk to free citywide shuttle route for easy access to all three resorts and Main Street
• Large HDTV in the great room, perfect for entertaining
• Queen high-end air mattress to be used in living room (sleeps 2)
• Gas fireplace
• Private deck w mountain views
• Fully equipped kitchen w breakfast bar
• Dining table w seating for 8
• Private washer & dryer
• Communal hot tub steps away
• Secure underground parking garage
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (sleeps 8)
PRIMARY SUITE (sleeps 2)
• King size bed
• Walk-In Closet
• Mountain Views From Private Deck w Comfortable Chairs
• En suite bathroom with his & her sinks
• Walk-In Shower
• Deep soaking jetted tub
GUEST SUITE (sleeps 2)
• Queen bed
• Dresser & closet
• Jack & Jill Bathroom w Jetted Tub & Shower
• Walk in glass shower
GUEST SUITE (sleeps 2)
• Queen Bed
• Extra-large windows with mountain views
• Jack & Jill Bathroom with jetted tub & shower
Note: Hot tubs are not guaranteed open during summer season
• LOCAL Staff - Call us Anytime, we're available 24/7
• Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
• Daily housekeeping is available
• All Homes (excluding resorts) Feature Keyless Entry – Check in instructions w entry codes are sent via email. Please use a current email address when you book your trip!
• Professionally cleaned following strict CDC guidelines; all beds have triple sheeting and is professionally laundered
•. Each stay has a new initial set of hotel sized supplies
• We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions including FREE SKI RENTALS, ICE SKATING, WATER SPORTS, Please visit our partner Xplorie iTrip Park City's site for details xplorie.com/fun/itrip-25-2437. Please note that stays 28 nights + do not qualify. Advance reservations are recommended and are subject to availability. Unused vouchers expire daily, guests will not be reimbursed for unused vouchers. Free fun vouchers contain no cash value.
Hello Edward, thank you for your review. It's been a pleasure hosting you. Please come back again next time!
Hello Meg! Thank you for taking your time to write us a review. We're so happy your family and friend had a wonderful time! We strive to always provide our guests with 5-star service, so thank you for appreciating. Thank you also for recommending us! It's been a pleasure hosting you and we would love to have you again next time!
Dear Kim, thank you for you review! We are glad you know you loved the home and everyone was comfortable. Thank you for staying with us. Please come back again soon!
Dear Dave, Thank you very much for staying with us and for your review! Thank you as well for sharing the areas that could use some improvement. Our maintenance team will address the areas you described. We really appreciate the feedback and value our guests. Next time you stay with us please do not hesitate to reach out during your stay - we are here 24/7 and happy to help. We very much care about our guests experiences and want them to make wonderful memories! Please let us know if we can help reserve another vacation in the future, we would love to host you again!
Dear Mary, Wow, what an incredibly kind review!, thank you! We are so happy to hear you loved the home and were comfortable for your stay! Please come back anytime, it was a pleasure to host you!
Dear Andrew, Thank you so much! We are thrilled to hear you loved the home and were able to enjoy cooking while you were here! Please come back again soon!
Thank you so much for your kind 5 star review, especially during these challenging times. We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to hosting your next stay soon.
Thank you for taking time to share your kind complements and for joining us. It is wonderful to learn how much you enjoyed Park City and Deer Valley for your biking vacation. Your kinds words on the kitchen being properly stocked in cookware have been shared with the owner.
It was an absolute delight to read your review, thank you. We enjoy knowing that you and your family of 6 had a spectacular time staying at Timberwolf and that your expectations were exceeded. Your thoughtful words have been shared with the property owner and our team. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Park City for your next getaway adventure.
Dear Brett, Thank you for your kind review!
Dear Christopher, Thank you so much for staying with us and for your kind words! We are happy to hear you loved the home and location. We hope to host you again soon!
Dear Dalton, Thank you so much for staying with us for your first trip to Utah! We are so happy you loved the home and hope you will come back again real soon!
Thank you for staying with us! We'd love to host you again.
Dear Lindsey, WOW! Thank you so much for such a positive re view! We are thrilled to hear how happy you are with the home and it's location. We enjoyed hosting you and hope you can come back soon!
Thank you for your review. We allowed an early check-in at 11 AM and didn't realize housekeeping still needed to fold the towels. We hoped you would have understood and appreciated an almost entire extra day of skiing when you alerted us to the towels in the dryer. We are glad the home worked well for your group and wish you a safe trip home.
Dear Cole, Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking time to leave a review! We are thrilled to hear that you loved the size and layout of the home. We are working on obtaining a code for that side door and will have it shortly. We hope to host you again soon! Sincerely, Laura