|Master Suite Queen|
|Guest Suite Queen|
|Guest Suite Twin (2) Bunk Twin|
** Ask Us About Our OFF Season Monthly Rentals **
***ATTENTION SUMMER GUESTS*** THIS HOME HAS 2 PORTABLE AIRCONDITIONING
Bus stop is right out front
Grocery store is across the street
Quick walk to walk to the base of Park City Mountain
This fully renovated and modernized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Silvertown Condo in downtown Park City, Utah has every amenity, upgrade and feature that you could want and is just 200 yards from Park City – the largest ski resort in the United States. This high-end Park City property features 3 large bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms, a large private balcony, spacious family room with HDTV and entertainment center, a fireplace and shared communal hot tub. Just two blocks from Park City Mountain Resort, you can easily walk to skiing each day, shopping, elegant dining, Historic Main Street and are just minutes to the Deer Valley Ski Resort. This rental is perfect for couples, families, reunions, ski trips with friends and anyone looking to visit Park City year-round as it can accommodate eight (8) people comfortably.
Unique Features of Our Downtown Park City Condo:
• Open concept living, dining and kitchen area features comfortable furnishings, 55” HDTV with Comcast TV, wood burning fireplace, mountain décor, hardwood floors and access to one of two private balconies.
• Gourmet kitchen looks out to the living and dining area – complete with stainless steel appliances, beautiful hardwood cabinets, granite counters, tons of counter space to cook and entertain and breakfast bar with bar stool seating for six (6) people.
• Master bedroom (1) – queen size bed (sleeps 2), 40" HDTV with Comcast TV, closet, large dresser, a private balcony (2nd in the condo) full en suite bathroom with bathtub and shower.
• Guest bedroom (2) – queen size bed (sleeps 2) with hardwood bed frame, dressers, closet and hardwood floors.
• Guest bedroom (3) – features one bunk bed with two twin beds (sleeps 2), one twin trundle bed (sleeps 1) one single twin bed (sleeps 1), 24” flat-screen TV with Comcast and large dresser.
• Guest bathroom (2) features a brand new oversized walk in tiled shower, large granite vanity, stainless steel fixtures and opulent lighting.
• Off street parking lot.
• Communal hot tub.
• Built in boot and glove dryer.
• This condo is only 200 yards from the base of Park City Mountain Resort – the largest ski resort in the United States.
• Bus stop is also situated just outside your unit, so can easily take Park City’s free public transit system to Historic Main Street, Canyons at Park City, Deer Valley Ski Resort and downtown to access shopping, restaurants, activities and local events.
The living room is equipped with brand new mountain furnishings and mountain-style decor. The spacious family room features lots of comfortable seating, a 55” HDTV with Comcast TV, a wood burning fireplace to warm yourself during the winter season, hardwood floors and access to one of two private balconies. The modern living also has floor to ceiling windows, allowing for lots of natural sunlight to fill the room.
Like the rest of the home, the kitchen has been fully renovated with new cabinetry, flooring, countertops and appliances to create a gourmet chef’s kitchen. The gourmet kitchen looks out to the living area and features a complete with stainless steel appliances, beautiful hardwood cabinets, granite counters, tons of counter space to cook and entertain and breakfast bar with bar stool seating for six (6) people. The appliances include a French-door fridge, stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher and other small household products. It’s also comes fully equipped with flatware, dishes and cookware.
The master bedroom features a queen-size bed, private en suite bathroom and a private balcony. The second bedroom also has a queen-size bed with a large closet. Bedroom three has one bunk bed and one twin bed; this room can sleep three (3) and has a large window for light and large closet and dresser for storage. In the living room you’ll find a sleeper sofa. Brand new bedding and linens, completely modernized bathrooms, new hardwood flooring and much more, complement all the bedrooms.
Please note this home has two portable air conditioning units (added summer 2019). Fans are also provided.
Guests also can enjoy an onsite common hot tub, laundry facilities and access to Park City’s free transit system. Just across the street is a convenience store / market and two blocks away you’ll find an A-Fresh-Market and Starbucks Coffee.
• LOCAL Staff - Call us Anytime, we're available 24/7
• Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
• Daily housekeeping is available
• All Homes (excluding resorts) Feature Keyless Entry – Check in instructions w entry codes are sent via email. Please use a current email address when you book your trip!
• Professionally cleaned following strict CDC guidelines; all beds have triple sheeting and is professionally laundered
•. Each stay has a new initial set of hotel sized supplies
• We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions including FREE SKI RENTALS, ICE SKATING, WATER SPORTS, Please visit our partner Xplorie iTrip Park City's site for details xplorie.com/fun/itrip-25-2437. Please note that stays 28 nights + do not qualify. Advance reservations are recommended and are subject to availability. Unused vouchers expire daily, guests will not be reimbursed for unused vouchers. Free fun vouchers contain no cash value.
Hello Tariq, thank you for your review! We are looking forward to having you stay with us again! We'll be glad to host you again.
Hello Scott, Thank you so much for your kind words and for staying with us! It was our pleasure to host you and we hope that you will come back soon!
Thank you for sharing your ski trip experience. We're happy to know you enjoyed the great location and wonderful amenities.
Dear Steven, Thank you for your review; we hope to host you again in the future!
Dear Tracy, Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to host you and we hope you will be back again really soon!
WOW! Thanks for the positive vibes Doug! We hope to host you again soon!
Dear Max, Thank you so much for staying with us and for your kind review! We hope to host you again soon!
Thank you Bill! Come back soon!
Thanks Allister! We hope to host you again soon!
Tom, Wow, thank you for the great review! We hope to host you again soon!
Thank you Cort! We look forward to seeing you again!
Dear Bob, Thank you for staying at our Silvertown 3BR condo in Park City this summer and for your glowing review of our property and services. Your review really says it all and we're so pleased to know that you had everything that you needed this summer. Safe travels ahead and we look forward to your next visit. Warm Regards, Reservations Team, iTrip Park City
Dear Stephen, Thank you so much for electing to stay at our Silvertown 3BR condo near the base of Park City and for your strong review of our property and services. Very pleased to know that everything met your expectations and exceeded some as well. The Owner has put a lot of work into the renovation, so we will let him know that it is being appreciated by our Guests. Safe travels ahead and thank you again for your business and kind review. Best Regards, Reservations Team, iTrip Park City
Dear Amanda, Apologies that we had to move you, but so happy that this place was also ideal for your trip and your found it to be very comfortable, contemporary / modern in it's style and perfectly situated for your ski vacation. Thank you again for your business, recommendation and we look forward to your next trip to Park City. Safe travels ahead! Best Regards, Reservations Team