** This Property is Professionally Managed by iTrip Vacations Park City, Ask Us About Our OFF Season Monthly Rentals **
Right across from Park City Mountain
Bus stop in front of the complex
Easy walk to Fresh Market/Walgreens
Fantastic and comfortable downtown 3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Park City condo with a large private balcony, three large bedrooms which can sleep 7 people in 5 beds, remodeled bathrooms, a wood burning fireplace, HDTV and shared communal hot tub. This updated Silvertown Condo is just two blocks from Park City Mountain Resort in the North Old Town area of Park City and is perfect for family vacations, winter ski retreats or reunions and couples traveling together.
Highlights of the Home:
- Three bedrooms, two full baths (recently remodeled) - sleeps up to seven (7) people in five beds.
- Spacious and well-appointed living room with wood-burning fireplace, HDTV, cable TV, and Wi-Fi.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, oven/stove, and dishwasher; fully stocked with cookware, corning ware, flatware and dishes.
- Huge closets and dressers in each bedroom.
- Bedding configuration - two (2) queen size beds and three (3) twin beds - sleeps up to 7 people in total.
- Guests-only Jacuzzi in complex.
- Full-size washer and dryer in unit.
- Free Off-street parking
The living room is equipped with comfortable furnishings, mountain-style décor, floor to ceiling windows, allowing for lots of natural sunlight and offers access to your private balcony with seating. The living room also has a wood burning fireplace to warm yourself during the winter season or just sit back and relax while watching your favorite film (we have a DVD library with about ~50 films) or television show on a 39" flat screen HDTV equipped with a DVD player and Comcast TV.
The kitchen has been updated with new counters, breakfast bar with seating for two (2) and appliances including a fridge, stove/oven, microwave and dishwasher and stocked with pots, pans, cookware, flatware and dishes. The dining room is located just off of the kitchen and can accommodate six (6) people.
The master bedroom features a queen-size bed with comfortable linens and bedding, closet, large dresser, access to your private balcony and a private en suite bathroom. The master bathroom was recently renovated and features walk-in oversized shower with stone tiling and two shower heads, extra long counter with hardwood cabinetry and new lighting fixtures. The second bedroom features a queen-size bed with a large closet and dresser for storage. The third bedroom has three (3) twin beds and a large bedroom dresser and closet for all you storage needs. The second bathroom was also recently renovated in the same style and features a bathtub and shower, new counter with vanity and hardwood cabinetry and modern lighting fixtures.Please note this home does not have air conditioning and can be warm during the summer months.
Across the street is a convenience store and two blocks away you’ll find a Fresh-Market Grocery store and Starbucks Coffee. Jump on the free Park City Transit shuttle and the ride to Deer Valley Resort or Canyons Resort, which are only a quick 10 minute ride.
*Please note that the hot tub is open from November 1 to April 1.
• LOCAL Staff - Call us Anytime, we're available 24/7
• Virtual concierge service - Our concierge team members are on-hand 24 hours a day to expertly assist home owners and their guests in creating a tailored vacation experience. We are here to connect you with enriching services and
• All Homes (excluding resorts) Feature Keyless Entry – No keys to pick up!
• Professionally Cleaned, Daily housekeeping is available
• Professionally cleaned following strict CDC guidelines; all beds have triple sheeting and is professionally laundered
•. Each stay has an initial set of hotel sized amenities (soaps, shampoo, etc.)
• We make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions including FREE SKI RENTALS, ICE SKATING, WATER SPORTS, Please visit our partner Xplorie iTrip Park City's site for details xplorie.com/fun/itrip-25-2437. Vouchers have no cash value. Stays over 28 nights are no eligible for any offers from Xp
Hello Andy, thank you for staying with us and for sharing your review. We have noted all the the feedback that you have mentioned. It would help us provide a better experience for our future guests. Nonetheless, we look forward to seeing you again in Park City. We have other homes that might be a better fit for your future stay.
Dear Evan, Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed the home and location! I think it's pretty close to perfect! We are thrilled to hear that everything was wonderful! Please come back soon!
Thank you for your review! We're glad the home worked well for your trip, especially the location. The walkability of this home can't be beaten! Safe travels!
Dear Austin, Thank you! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the home and the location! We hope to host you again soon!
Dear Sunita, Thank you for choosing to stay at our Silvertown Condo we're happy that you found the home to be well equipped, easy to access and comfortable. We wish you would have contacted us during your stay regarding the issues you have provided in your review. The $59 damage waiver / $1000 security deposit is an insurance requirement for vacation rentals, it is not unique to iTrip but we are sorry you were not aware of the details prior to booking. We are also sorry that you missed the information regarding your free Xplorie passes. This time of year Xplorie offers train excursions, horseback riding, ski rentals and ice skating. All of that information was shared with you during the booking process and via email upon check-in. We do hope you traveled home safely and have an excellent New Year!
Dear Adrian, Thank you for your business and for your review of our Silvertown condo in Park City. Very pleased to know you had a great stay and enjoyed the location. We hope you'll visit Park City again soon and would elect to stay with us again. Safe travels ahead. Best Regards, Reservations Team, iTrip Park City
Hi Matt, Thank you for choosing to stay at our Silvertown 3BR Park City condo and for sharing your experience. We appreciate your 5-star rating of our property and services and are really pleased to know that you enjoyed your long-term stay with us. Thanks again for your review and recommendation and we hope you choose to visit Park City again! Best Regards, Reservations Team
Hi Mike, Thank you so much for choosing to stay at our Silvertown 3 Bedroom condo and for sharing your experience with us and future Guests. We're very pleased to hear that you had a great stay at our property and found it to be comfortable, spacious and well situated for your Park City vacation. We appreciate your strong recommendation of the property and our services and hope that you will choose to visit Park City again. Best Regards, Reservations Team