|Master Suite King|
|Queen Murphy Bed Queen|
• At iTrip Vacations Park City, we want you to know that we are doing our best to help you stay safe while traveling. Please scroll to the bottom of our listing to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
• Most of our guests will enjoy self-check-in – there are no keys to pick up! All access codes are sent via email, please make sure you book with a current email address.
• We are excited to offer FREE LOCAL activities for our guests! Please scroll to the bottom of our listing for more details. *Please note that guests who stay longer than 28 nights are not eligible for the activities.
• Park City is growing rapidly! While this is very exciting with many new amenities for our guests to enjoy, there may be ongoing construction in the area. Unfortunately, we do not have control over the construction but can provide up-to-date information by request.
• We encourage all future guests to explore our full listing, information regarding specific amenities can be found below.
Welcome to our classic mountain-style condo with all the modern updates and amenities located near the base of Canyons Resort in Park City, Utah. This one bedroom, two-bathroom property sleeps four (4) and has many fantastic amenities including a gourmet kitchen, extra-high ceilings, two (2) fireplaces, a spacious east-facing balcony, a large master suite with private en suite bathroom.
Our professionally decorated condo is equipped with lavish furniture and high-end finishes and fixtures to make every vacation comfortable, memorable and relaxing. With over 750 square feet of space, this picturesque mountain getaway is the perfect destination for a summer or winter vacation.
The main living room is open, bright and spacious with extra-high ceilings. The living area features an oversized L-shaped leather sofa, a 32" flat screen TV, a gas fireplace and an easy fold-away Murphy bed, which can accommodate sleeping two (2) people. Additional closet and dresser space is available for Guest’s sleeping in the living area.
A bright and open gourmet kitchen features high-end stainless steel appliances including French door fridge, oven/stove, dishwasher and microwave. The kitchen is complete with high-end finishes including granite counters, breakfast bar with seating for three (3) and knotty pine cabinetry. The kitchen faces towards the living room, which makes meals and entertaining more enjoyable. A stacked washer/dryer is also available in the unit for your convenience; it is located just off the kitchen in a hallway closet.
The master bedroom is located off of the living room and is equipped with a king size bed, luxury linens and bedding, a flat screen TV, fireplace and private covered balcony. The bedroom also features a closet, mini-fridge, toaster oven and desk for added comfort & convenience.
The master bathroom is just as spectacular as the rest of the home with modern luxuries and conveniences. It features an extra long granite counter with sink, large jetted bathtub, warm stone-white tiling, oversized mirror and glass-encased shower. The bathroom is made whole with bronze and cobalt finishes and fixtures.
Another unique element to our property is the second bathroom. For a one-bedroom unit that can sleep four people, it is rare to find that important second bath. Just like the master, the guest bathroom (2) has all the same modern and high-quality finishes. The guest bathroom (2) is equipped with stone-blue tiling, granite countertop with sink, tub / shower combination bath and storage space.
Being situated so near the base of Canyons Resort in Park City; you are just a short walk away from year-round events & festivals, all types of sporting activities, fantastic amenities and just minutes away from Park City’s Historic Main Street. Other renowned Park City destinations are also just a short drive or free bus ride away; places like Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley Ski Resort, the Olympic Ski Jump, the White Barn, Kimball Junction, Tanger Outlet and Guardsman Pass.
Wi-Fi and cable are included with your reservation.
Canyons Village Connect
Complimentary on-demand guest transportation is available at this property, courtesy of the free Canyons Village Connect service. Use the Canyons Village Connect app to request direct-to-door rides to and from the ski base and Canyons Village destinations.
Service is available during ski season dates of operation from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. The official app is available on both the App Store and Google Play.
Treat yourself this vacation with a memorable stay at our Silverado Lodge home
//ALL PROPERTIES MANAGED BY iTRIP INCLUDE//
*Professionally managed and maintained
*Staff on call 24/7
*Front Desk 24/7
*Professionally cleaned following strict CDC guidelines
*NEW Hotel Toiletries, containing individual sized soap, shampoos & conditioners for each guest
*NEW Initial supplies, including paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, dishwasher liquid and laundry soap (for properties with W/D in unit)
*Professionally laundered high quality sheets & towels (laundered following CDC Guidelines, Bleach Used)
*Daily housekeeping is available
• We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions. FREE SKI/SNOWBOARD RENTALS (valid for a first-timer package only), ICE SKATING, WATER SPORTS, AND RIVER RAFTING. Your reservation comes with ONE VOUCHER PER PAID NIGHT. (Reservations that exceed 28 nights do not qualify.) Activities are non-cumulative, unused admissions expire daily. Please note the activities are seasonal. YOU MUST MAKE RESERVATIONS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. Additional activities may be purchased at full price.
• Covid Clean, Our homes are cleaned following up-to-date CDC guidelines, including professionally laundered high-quality sheets & towels (bleach used).
• Hotel Toiletries, including individual-sized soap, shampoos & conditioners for each stay.
• INITIAL supplies, including paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, and dishwasher liquid for each stay.
• Staff on call 24/7
• Daily housekeeping is available!
Dear Jennifer, Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to hear you loved the home and the resort amenities! Please come back and stay again soon!
Dear Roberta, Wow, thank you! What an awesome review, we are so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed the home and resort. Please come back again soon!
Dear Cynthia, Thank you so much for your kind words and for staying with us! Please come back soon!
Dear Jason, Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope to host you again for many years to come!
Thank you Douglas!
Dear Cathleen, Wow, thank you so much for your kind words and positive vibes. We look forward to hosting you for years to come!
Dear Rachel, Thank you so much! We're glad to hear the home worked out so well for you! We hope to host you again soon!
Dear Katie, Thank you so much for your kind review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the home and that it had everything you needed. We look forward to hosting you for years to come!
Dear Tom, Thank you so much! Please come back soon!
Dehan, Thank you so much! We hope to host you again soon!
Dear Amanda, Thank you so much for staying with us! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the home and it's great location. We appreciate your feedback and will discuss it with our team. We hope to host you again soon!
Thank you David. Please come back soon!
Thank you for staying with us and providing us with valuable feedback! I will share it with our team in our next meeting. We hope to host you again soon!
Thank you for your review. In your booking information we clearly state that you are staying in a privately owned home. If you need help you must go through iTrip and not the hotel. We are sorry that you didn't contact us during your stay, we pride ourselves with excellent customer service and would have been happy to assist you while you were in Park City.
Thank you for staying with us! We hope to host you again in the future! ~Laura @iTrip
Dear William, Thank you for choosing to stay at Silverado and for sharing your feedback. We're pleased to know that you found the beds to be comfortable, the kitchen to be well stocked and the resort to be spacious. I do apologize for the broken toilet seat, which has since been replaced and the lack of sheets on the murphy bed. I'm happy that our staff were quick to stop by to rectify the situation and that it helped to enhance your overall experience. Thank you again for your business and insight. We hope you choose to visit Park City again soon. Best Regards, Anna Park City Vacation Properties