|Primary Suite California King|
|Guest Suite California King|
|Guest Suite California King|
|Guest Suite Full XL|
** This Property is Professionally Managed by iTrip Vacations Park City, Ask Us About Our OFF Season Monthly Rentals **
Welcome to our perfectly renovated modern ski home that offers 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, open concept living room, dining room and gourmet full kitchen. As a Guest at the Red Pine development, you will also have access to amazing year-round amenities including on the free on call shuttle, pools, hot tubs, sauna, clubhouse and panoramic views of Canyons at Park City.
This home is ideal for families, couples, skiers, summer enthusiasts and is located just 300 yards from the base of the Canyons at Park City, this is the perfect location for year-round vacations!
Townhouse Features and Sleeping Configuration:
• Full Renovation Completed December 2019 - With All New Upper End Appliances & Furnishings. Feels Like a Brand New High End Home!
• Open and spacious living room, vaulted ceilings, HDTV, entertainment center, gas fireplace and access to your private balcony.
• Formal dining room with dining room table with built in leaf which expands to seat up to 8 guests.
• Full kitchen with a complete range of household appliances, fully stocked with cookware, pots & pans, dishes and utensils, lots of counter space! The beautiful kitchen island features a waterfall edge and offers bar stool seating for 3
• Light Filled Family Room with 55" Sony Smart HDTV, Gas Fireplace and Comfortable Furnishings
• Primary Suite – privately located on the top level, features a new California King bed, Contemporary Linear Fireplace, 50" Samsung Smart HDTV & En Suite Bathroom.
• Guest Suite – features a California King bed , Samsung Smart HDTV & en suite bathroom.
• Guest Suite – features a Private Kitchenette (mini fridge, coffee maker, microwave) a California King bed, Samsung Smart HDTV & en suite bathroom.
• Guest Room – features a Full Size Bed and en suite bathroom - perfect for kids
As our Guest you will have access to the Red Pine Clubhouse with pools, hot tubs, tennis courts, a sauna, large entertaining space and much more.
The main floor living room features comfortable couches, 55” Smart HDTV, gas fireplace and mountain views all around, which you can also enjoy from your outdoor private deck. The townhouse provides privacy with multi-level living as well as large common living areas for spending time with family and friends.
An all new modern and spacious kitchen was just completed in December, 2019! No detail was overlooked in this fully equipped kitchen – marble countertops, custom wood cabinets, Top of the line appliances including a five burner gas range with conventional / convection oven, stainless steel refrigerator all other necessary kitchenware necessary for making a gourmet meal! The large Island has a waterfall edge and is perfect for visiting with guests while cooking in the gourmet kitchen!
The bright and spacious primary Suite features a designer CA King size bed, 50" Samsung Smart HDTV, Electric Fireplace, Nicely vaulted Ceilings & En Suite bathroom. The modern primary en suite bathroom is equipped with an extra long vanity, stainless steel finishes, oversized soaker tub and shower.
The First Guest Suite features a CA King bed, Samsung Smart TV (perfect for streaming your favorite shows/movies) & en suite bathroom. The guest en suite bathroom features an updated vanity, bathtub and shower.
The Second Guest Suite featuring its own private kitchenette (w min-fridge, coffee maker & microwave) a new CA King Bed, Samsung Smart TV & en suite bathroom. The en suite bathroom is equipped with an extra long vanity, bathtub and shower.
The Third Guest Room is on the Main Level and Features a new full size bed and En Suite Bathroom, perfect for kids. This bathroom serves as a dual purpose bathroom, as used as main level powder.
This home also offers a stackable washer/ dryer to provide more of the comforts of home. In the entrance, there is a boot-up area, which is really ideal and convenient in the winter months.
A new propane gas grill was added Spring 2020!
For parking, you have your own driveway with a covered carport as well as a guest parking spot - great both in the winter and summer months.
Bike racks are also available for use located in the B-G, N-T, and U-Z parking lots (behind the dumpsters).
There is also an outdoor ski locker, perfect for ski equipment and gear! It makes getting gear in/out of the car very easy without the need to lug your equipment inside.
Red Pine offers Guests the opportunity for great amenities at a great price. The Red Pine Clubhouse is nearby and offers guests pools, hot tubs, tennis courts, a sauna, additional entertaining space and much more. This property offers easy access to services at Canyons Resort as well as easy access to downtown Park City and the Tanger Outlet stores – the largest in Utah. Make yourself comfortable at this well-situated Red Pine property. Book your Park City vacation today.
Access to Canyons Connect - Request complimentary rides with the tap of a button!
*Please note that the Red Pine Clubhouse and pools are CLOSED after Labor Day (September 5th), and will re-open for the winter ski season.
Note: This home is not pet friendly. The HOA does not permit any pets on the property; a $500 daily fine applies for any violation (s) at the guest's expense.
• LOCAL Staff - Call us Anytime, we're available 24/7
• Virtual concierge service - Our concierge team members are on-hand 24 hours a day to expertly assist home owners and their guests in creating a tailored vacation experience. We are here to connect you with enriching services and
• All Homes (excluding resorts) Feature Keyless Entry – No keys to pick up!
• Professionally Cleaned, Daily housekeeping is available
• Professionally cleaned following strict CDC guidelines; all beds have triple sheeting and is professionally laundered
•. Each stay has an initial set of hotel sized amenities (soaps, shampoo, etc.)
• We make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions including FREE SKI RENTALS, ICE SKATING, WATER SPORTS, Please visit our partner Xplorie iTrip Park City's site for details xplorie.com/fun/itrip-25-2437. Vouchers have no cash value. Stays over 28 nights are no eligible for any offers from Xp
Hey Alisa, we're happy to hear that you found the home beautiful and was well maintained ! Yes the location is perfect. Thanks for sharing your feedback. We look forward to having you again at the Red Pine.
Hi Taylor! Thank you for your review! We're glad to know your group had a fantastic and convenient stay. It's been a pleasure hosting you. Please come back again!
Hello Laura, we're delighted to hear that you loved your stay in our home. Thank you for highly recommending us! We hope to host you again on your return to Park City!
Hello Sharon, thank you for your review! We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Hello Kurt, thank you for your review! Our goal is to always provide 5-star service to our guests. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Dear Heath, Thank you! Please come back soon!
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We couldn't be more happy to know that you and your family enjoyed the amenities while attending a soccer tournament. We love to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you back soon!
Thank you for taking the time to share a review about your recent getaway with us! We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay, we hope to have the opportunity to do so again soon.
Dear Samantha, Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy to hear you loved your stay with us! Please come back again soon!
Dear JB, Thank you very much for staying with us and for your kind review! We hope to host you again soon!
Dear Oscar, Thank you so much for your kind words!! It was a pleasure to host you! We look forward to hosting you for years to come!
Thank you for staying in our home! We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope you make plans to return soon!
Dear Jamie, WOW!!!! Thank you SO much for your awesome review!! We are so glad you loved it and we hope you will come back and stay with us again soon!
Dear Nancy, Wow!!!!!! THANK YOU for your kind words. We are so happy you are happy! Please come back again soon!
Dear Dani, Thank YOU for choosing to stay with us. Guests like you make me love my job. Please come back again stay again soon.
Dear Charles, Thank you for choosing to stay at our Red Pine Townhouse and for sharing your feedback. We're very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the property and that it was well equipped for your Park City vacation. Appreciate your feedback on updating the place - we do each spring/summer bit by bit - and we will continue to do improvements to modernize the place. Thank you again for your strong recommendation and business and we hope that you visit Park City again soon. Warm Regards, Reservations Team, iTrip Park City
Dear Gayleen, Thank you for electing to stay at our Red Pine 4BR townhouse in Park City and for sharing you experience with us. Happy to know you enjoyed your stay, but wish we had known about the issues while you were in house, so that we could have made your stay better. The water valve was closed, so we just had to open it and the light bulb needed replacing. The upstairs TV does not have a cable box, but will be broach the subject with the Owner. Safe travels ahead and thank you for your business. Best Regards, Reservations Team, iTrip Park City