Unique Home Features and Sleeping Configuration:
• Bright & Open Floor plan with Floor to Ceiling Windows overlooking Swaner Nature Preserve!
• Living area features Gas Fireplace, 42" HDTV, Queen Sleeper Sofa (sleeps 2), Sliding Glass Doors with Private Deck Access
• Private Deck with Brand New Jetsetter Hot Spring Spa Private Hot Tub (Summer 2019)
• Dining Table with Seating for 6 Guests
• Breakfast bar seating for 3 Guests
• Chef's kitchen Features Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Gas Range, French Door Fridge, Open shelving oak cabinetry- ideal for hosting and entertaining!
• Primary bedroom (1) - king size bed (sleeps 2) 40" HDTV, Private Balcony Overlooking Nature Preserve w Unobstructed Views, Full En Suite Bathroom with Oversized Custom Stone Tiled Shower
• Guest bedroom (2) - one twin bed (sleeps 1) and one set of twin bunk beds (sleeps 2), en suite bathroom with a shower/ tub combination, access to loft perfect spot for kids to hang out, TV with DVD player and plush bean bags
• Queen Sleeper Sofa in living room (sleeps 2)
• Second floor Laundry with Washer and Dryer
• Private 1 Car Garage - ideal all year-round
• Unmatched location overlooking Swaner Nature Preserve - next to Redstone Village (restaurants, grocery stores, movie theater, shopping, coffee shops and more)
Exceptionally situated townhome overlooking Swaner Nature Preserve - This home is a perfect year round retreat! Located at Redstone Foxpoint this home is near restaurants, shops, theaters, hiking and biking trails, local attractions and the free bus shuttle! At our home you are just a short three (3) mile drive to Canyons Village – part of the US' largest ski resort – and only five (5) miles away from Park City’s Historic Main Street, Park City Mountain Resort and Deer Valley Resort. Guests will love the warm and welcoming feel of this property with floor to ceiling windows, sliding doors, private hot tub, open floor plan, gas fireplace, private deck AND balcony off the Primary bedroom! The property has been designed with every luxury in mind, so look no further and book your next Park City vacation today.
The home has a flowing, open concept floor plan perfect for families or gatherings! From the front door you can see the breathtaking views of the mountains and nature preserve. The home has stunning wood beamed ceiling throughout and the main floor flows from entryway, to chef's kitchen and into the living area and finally the private deck. The living room is open and bright floor to ceiling windows and comfortable overstuffed furniture. The living room invites guests to relax in oversized soft sofa and comfortable lounge chair, while watching your favorite sport’s team on a 42" HDTV, right next to the gas fireplace.
This chef's kitchen was designed with style, luxury and functionality in mind! Cooks will love the tile granite countertop, attractive oak cabinetry, new appliances including refrigerator, microwave, gas stove and oven, dishwasher, numerous small household appliances and a full range of cookware and flatware to prepare any meal you have in mind. The kitchen also has a breakfast bar with seating for three and another dining table with seating for six, which is ideal for breakfast, to seat children or meals on the go.
The dining area is located adjacent to the kitchen and has seating for six (6). Through the sliding door, you can access the patio and private hot tub, which can be used year-round. On the main floor there is also a full bathroom with pedestal vanity, shower and toilet.
Head upstairs to the second floor where both of the bedrooms and laundry room are situated.
The spacious primary bedroom is well suited to meet all of your needs and wants. It features vaulted ceilings, majestic views, private balcony, sliding glass doors, a king size bed with hardwood bed frame – complete with comfortable linens and bedding – large dresser and floor to ceiling windows with sliding glass doors to view the outdoors. The primary suite also features a 40" HDTV and a private en suite bathroom. The modern primary en suite bathroom is customized with granite countertops, two vanities, an oversized walk-in stone tiled shower and toilet.
The second bedroom is ideal for children and has custom twin bunk beds and an additional twin bed.
The guest bathroom, features a granite countertop, stainless steel fixtures, tile flooring, full size bathtub / shower combination.
This home is a perfect year round sanctuary with something for everyone! Convenient yet Peaceful location, endless amenities and a fantastic home!
• iTrip Staff on call 24/7
• Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
• Daily housekeeping is available
• All Homes (excluding resorts) Feature Keyless Entry – Check in instructions w entry codes are sent via email. Please use a current email address when you book your trip!
• Professionally cleaned following strict CDC guidelines; all beds have triple sheeting and is professionally laundered
•. Each stay has a new initial set of hotel sized supplies
• Park City is growing rapidly–during off season there may be construction in the area. Please contact us for the most up to date info.
• We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions including FREE SKI RENTALS, ICE SKATING, WATER SPORTS, Please visit our partner Xplorie iTrip Park City's site for details xplorie.com/fun/itrip-25-2437. Please note that stays 28 nights + do not qualify. Advance reservations are recommended and are subject to availability.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay.. The Park City community is extraordinary we're so pleased you experienced the many amenities. We look forward to hosting your next stay. Thank you.
Thank you so much for giving us this fantastic five star review! We couldn't be more happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and all of the amenities that surround this property. We look forward to hosting your next stay in Park City.
Thank you so much for your kind 5 star review. We pride ourselves on service, and we are so pleased to know you had a wonderful stay! We look forward to hosting your next adventure. Thank you.
Dear Julia, Thank you so much for your review and for staying with us! We are thrilled to hear you loved the home and the hot tub. I'm so you had a GREAT stay! Next time you are here please don't hesitate call / email us for assistance. We are available to our guests 24/7. Please come back soon, it was our pleasure to host you!
Dear Kathleen, WOW, thank you for leaving such an awesome review! We loved hosting you and really appreciate that you reached out to us when you arrived! We are thrilled to hear you loved the home, hot tub and location! Being right on the Swaner Nature Preserve makes this place extra special in my opinion, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! We hope to host you again soon! Thank you again!