COVID-19 SAFETY STANDARDS
*All Properties Professionally Cleaned Following Strict CDC Guidelines
*All Linens Washed & Dried Following CDC Guidelines
*All iTrip Staff Will Wear Masks Should Guests Require Service
*Keyless and or Contactless Entry
Deer Valley Powder Run next to Snow Park Lodge in Park City, Utah with 3 Bedrooms/ 2.5 Bathrooms and Sleeps 8 Comfortably.
This premier Deer Valley condo is situated at Powder Run Building B, right next to the ski lifts and overlooks the Deer Valley ski slopes. It also features a large hot tub, two master suites, underground parking, full kitchen, washer/dryer and a 5-minute walk to Deer Valley lifts.
• Condo for up to eight (8) guests
• One large deck w mountain views, outdoor seating, large hot tub
• Right next to Deer Valley Resort at the Snow Park Lodge base, ski lifts, fine dining, shopping, the St. Regis and more!
• Large master suite, floor-to-ceiling windows, king-size bed, private master bathroom, loft, private master bathroom
• Second tasteful master suite, king-size bed, private master bathroom
• Spacious loft bedroom with scenic views, queen-size bed, twin bed + trundle and a full bathroom
• Handsome great room with huge stone fireplace,
• Bright and open floor plan, scenic views all around
• Open Floor Plan with Large kitchen – fully stocked and equipped
• Breakfast Bar seats three (3)
• Dining area – seats six (6)
• Full Size Washer and dryer
• Private hot tub on the outdoor covered patio
• Underground heated parking garage
• 5 minute walk to the Deer Valley ski lifts
• “Funicular” transportation to the St. Regis restaurant
Live life richer in this stunning Deer Valley penthouse condo for up to eight guests. From the expansive living area, enjoy spectacular views of ski runs and mountain valleys through a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows.
Entertaining family and friends? It’s a pleasure with the large, fully stocked kitchen and lovely dining area that comfortably seats six. If dining out is the goal, Powder Run’s fantastic location next to Deer Valley Resort and the “Funicular” put any number of award-winning restaurants only a short distance from your door including the St. Regis or the Montage. Or take a quick trip down the street and enjoy Park City’s Historic Main Street with unique shopping, locally-owned gourmet restaurants and a bustling night life.
The master suites each offer 1 King sized bed, 35" TVs and private master bathrooms which provide a welcome retreat on the main floor.
A delightful third loft bedroom offers a Queen Size Bed, Twin Trundle Bed and a Twin Daybed.
//ALL PROPERTIES WE MANAGE INCLUDE//
*Professionally managed and maintained
*iTrip Staff on call 24/7
*Keyless Entry (Contactless - No Keys To Pick Up)
*Professionally cleaned following strict CDC Guidelines
*NEW Hotel Toiletries, containing individual sized soap, shampoos & conditioners for each stay
*NEW Initial supplies, including paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, dishwasher liquid and laundry soap for each stay
*Professionally laundered high quality sheets (following CDC Guidelines, bleach used)
*Professionally laundered high quality towels (following CDC Guidelines, bleach used)
*Daily housekeeping is available
++Contact Us For Monthly Rates & Specials Offers++
** FREE SKI RENTAL ** We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE SKI/SNOWBOARD RENTALS (valid for a first-timer package only), HORSEBACK RIDING, MOUNTAIN TOURS, ICE SKATING, WATER SPORTS AND RIVER RAFTING.
**FREE FUN ACTIVITIES: Your reservation comes with one voucher per paid night stay. (Reservations that exceed 28 nights do not qualify for free vouchers.) Activities are non-cumulative, unused admissions expire daily. Please note below some of the activities are seasonal. YOU MUST MAKE RESERVATIONS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. Additional activities may be purchased at a discounted rate. Ski & snowboard rentals are for the beginner package and do not have the option to upgrade.
Dear Anthony, Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy to hear that you had wonderful fall weather and that the home was comfortable for your stay! Please come back again soon!! We'd love to host you in the future.
Wow, thanks for the awesome review Pauline! We hope to host your family again next winter!
Thank you for staying with us! We're so pleased everything was perfect for your stay. Hurry back!