|Master Suite King|
|Guest Suite Twin (2)|
Located just 200 yards from the First Time chairlift at Park City Mountain is this comfortable and perfectly situated 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, All Seasons condominium with great on-site amenities! Along with its ideal downtown Park City location, the condo also sits right alongside the Park City Municipal Golf Course, which offers immediate access to golf in the summer and cross country skiing in the winter.
This property offers Guests a variety of features including a fully renovated kitchen, large family living room with ample seating, dining room, HDTVs, high-speed Wi-Fi, 2 full bathrooms and many shared amenities including a year-round therapy pool with lots of communal deck space & seating, underground parking and on-site laundry facilities.
Right outside the condo development is also a bus stop, which offers free transportation throughout the Park City area. And if you are up for a short walk to Historic Main Street, it’s just a ½ mile away from your front door.
- Fully renovated kitchen (Dec '19) (Refrigerator, oven, stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker)
- Floor to ceiling wood burning stone fireplace
- Secure underground parking garage
- Year round outdoor therapy pool, just outside your front door (like a giant hot tub!)
- 200 yards from the First Time and Eagle chairlift at Park City Mountain Resort
- Bus stop is also situated just outside your unit, so can easily take Park City’s free public transit system to Main Street, shopping, restaurants, activities and events
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 4):
Primary Suite :
- King size bed
- En suite bathroom with large soaker bathtub and shower
Guest Suite :
- 2 twin size beds
- Large dresser
- En suite bathroom
- Large sofa & love seat
- Floor to ceiling wood burning stone fireplace
- HDTV, Blu-ray player
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. We do provide fans to keep our guests comfortable when the weather turns unseasonably warm.
• iTrip Staff on call 24/7
• Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
• Daily housekeeping is available
• All our Homes (excluding resorts) Feature Keyless Entry – Check in instructions w entry codes are sent via email. Please use a current email address when you book your trip!
• Our homes are professionally cleaned following strict CDC guidelines; all beds have triple sheeting and is professionally laundered
•. Each stay has a new initial set supplies, including paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, and dishwasher liquid
• Park City is growing rapidly; during off season there may be ongoing construction in the area. Please contact us for the most up to date info.
• We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions including FREE SKI/SNOWBOARD RENTALS, ICE SKATING, WATER SPORTS, AND MORE! Please visit our partner's site for details xplorie.com/fun/itrip-25-2437. Please note that stays 28 nights or longer do not qualify for the pr
Dear Cheryl, Wow, what an awesome review! Thank you! What a great idea to sled, I love it!! Please come back anytime!
Hi Roger, thank you for your review. We are glad the location worked well for your stay. The home is very conveniently located! We will bring your concerns about the dressers to our owner's attention. Safe travels!
Dear Phil, Thank you for staying with us. I am glad you found the home well equipped. We hope to host you again in the future!
Dear Anna, Thank you for staying with us! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the location and the board games. We have repaired the shower door and appreciate you letting us know. We hope to host you again soon!!
Thank you for your review, Marie. I am so happy the home and its location worked out great for your stay in Park City.
Thank you for your review. We're so glad the home was in a perfect location, it really can't be beaten. Future travelers should know during departure check-out inspection we located the pool keys hanging next to the refrigerator, as described for all guests to see in the home's description. We attempted to help the guest with this issue numerous times during their stay. We do apologize for the internet and will consider, and discuss, an improvement with the owner.
Marco, thank you for your great review. We hope you to host you again soon!
Thank you for staying with us! We'd love to host you again.
Thank you for staying with us in Park City. We look forward to hosting you in the future!
Dear Denise, Thank you so much for staying with us! We appreciate your valuable feedback and will share it with our team. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the free ski rental! Although there are not specific pool towels we strive to keep the home well stocked with plenty of towels in the home. As opposed to having printed guides in the home we have everything on our website or on our free app (area guides, home info, FAQ's). We hope to host you again soon!
We appreciate you staying with us, we are happy to report we have updated our unit! We hope you enjoyed your time in Park City.
Dear Ken, Thank you so much for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback and will discuss it as a team. We hope to host you again soon!
Hi Diana, Thank you for staying at our All Seasons 2BR condo. Pleased to know that the condo was well suited to your needs. The summer's continue to get warmed in Park City and we're working with the HOA to resolve this issue. Hope the fans helped as much as can be expected and we appreciate your feedback and kind review. Safe travels ahead and we hope you visit Park City again soon! Best Regards, Reservation Team, iTrip Park City
Thank you for your business and appreciate your feedback on the condo. Since your stay we have made many changes to the property. Wish we had heard from you when you were in-house (and/or after your stay), about all of the challenges you faced, as we would have immediately resolved them. Our apologies that we were not able to do so. Thank you again for your business and feedback and we hope you visit Park City again. Best Regards, Reservations Team
Dear Andrea, Thank you for electing to stay at our 2BR All Seasons condo in Park City and for sharing your great experience with us and future Guests. We're very happy to hear that everything was well prepared for your girls' getaway - clean, quiet and spacious. We appreciate your recommendation of our property and services and thank you again for your business. We look forward to your next trip to Park City! Best Regards, Reservations Team, iTrip Park City
Hi Craig, Thank you for choosing to stay at our All Seasons condo and for sharing your feedback with us and future Guests. We're pleased to know that the property was to your satisfaction, clean, comfortable and well prepared for your arrival. We appreciate the feedback on the king bed and will be sure to pass that information along to the Owner. Thank you again for your business and we hope you choose to visit Park City again soon. Best Regards, Reservations Team