We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each day!
The following free fun activities are included with your reservation: ski/snowboard rentals, ice skating, horseback riding, mountain tours, water sports and river rafting. Please note below some of the activities are seasonal. Activities are non cumulative. Unused admissions expire daily. Your reservation comes with one voucher per unit, per paid night stay.
This immaculate ski-in / ski-out Park City Ski Home boasts all-things luxury and is situated right on the Quittin' Time Ski Run of Park City Mountain - the largest ski resort in the United States. You can easily access the best skiing, snowboarding and all types of mountain activities from this stunning residence. The home was spared no expense in providing you with everything you need to create an unforgettable vacation and features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, gourmet chef’s kitchen (fully stocked), formal dining room, large family living room, incredible master suite, 2 fireplaces, cathedral ceilings, balconies, fireplace, private hot tub and much more. This home is ideal for a large family, family's traveling together on Winter Holiday, avid skiers, couples and/or any visitor to Park City who is looking for a showcase home.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF THE HOME AND SLEEPING CONFIGURATION:
• Ski-in and Ski-out! Best location in downtown Park City with access to the Town Lift Ski Chair at Park City Mountain.
• Open concept living area features comfortable leather and fabric furnishings to relax in, cathedral ceilings, 49" HDTV (not pictured in photographs - just replaced), fireplace, hardwood flooring and floor to ceiling windows.
• Chef' kitchen looks out to the living and dining area – complete with stainless steel and built in appliances, gas stove, oven, marble stone counter tops, tons of counter space to cook and entertain, kitchen island, breakfast bar with bar stool seating for three (3).
• Built in office space / desk is just off of the main kitchen area. Half-bathroom also situated on this floor.
• Separate formal dining room with seating for six (6) and large windows and access to the outdoor deck.
• Private hot tub with amazing mountain and local views – a great amenity year round.
• Master bedroom (1) – queen size bed (sleeps 2) with large walk-in closet, personal living area with wood-burning fireplace and en suite bathroom with extra long vanity with two sinks and glass shower. The master bedroom is very private and relaxing space.
• Guest bedroom (2) – queen size bed (sleeps 2) with fabric bed frame, large closet, reading chair, and en suite bathroom.
• Guest bedroom (3) – features a queen size bed (sleeps 2), large closet, lounge chair, nightstand and shares the third full bathroom.
• Guest bedroom (4) – features a full size bed (sleeps 2), closet, dresser, nightstand and a private bathroom. It also offers access to the outside.
• 1-Car garage with additional parking in the driveway and on the street.
• Bedding configuration: three (3) queen size beds and one (2) full size bed.
The main living space features a family living area, chef's kitchen, formal dining room, access to both outdoor spaces, one of which has a hot tub and half bathroom. The living room is well equipped with comfortable fabric and leather furnishings, 49" HDTV (not in pictures - just replaced), stone detailed fireplace, coffee table and matching side tables, making it a comfortable place to relax and entertain family and friends. Hardwood floors are found throughout the main floor.
The chef’s kitchen is new, spacious and bright and features all new stainless steel or built-in appliances including refrigerator, ovens, gas stove, dishwasher, microwave and more. The kitchen is also complete with a large island and breakfast bar with bar stool seating for three (3) people. This kitchen has everything you need to entertain family & friends and to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner with a complete range of cookware, dishes and flatware.
Just off the kitchen is a half bathroom with beautiful finishes and an office space with a laptop built-in desk.
The dining room is situated right off the kitchen and features a hardwood dining room table with seating for six (6) and chandelier.
From the kitchen, you can also access just one of the outdoor spaces with your private mountainside hot tub.
Master Bedroom (1) – The private master suite features a queen size bed (sleeps 2) with highest quality linens and bedding, a private living area with wood-burning fireplace, walk-in closet and an en suite master bathroom. The master bathroom offers Guests an extra long marble counter top with his and hers vanity, custom hardwood cabinetry and oversized glass shower.
Guest Bedroom (2) – The second bedroom is equipped with a queen size bed (sleeps 2), large closet and shares the second full bathroom with the third guest bedroom.
Guest Bedroom (3) – The third guest bedroom is equipped with a queen size bed, large closet and shares the second full bathroom with the third guest bedroom.
Full Bathroom (2) – The second full bathroom features a long granite counter top with vanity, bathtub and shower.
Guest Bedroom (4) – The fourth bedroom suite is equipped with a full size size bed, large closet, armoire, nightstand and access to the third full bathroom.
Guest Bathroom (3) – The third full (3) bathroom that features the same high-end granite counter top with vanity, custom wood cabinetry, custom log-pole detailing with bathtub and shower.
This property is ideal for families, couples traveling together, family's traveling together, skiers and anyone looking to have a wonderful time in Park City in a high-end downtown Park City Ski Home. Located on Woodside Avenue, you'll have walking distance access to the Park City Mountain Town Lift Chair, which will provide immediate access to the best snow and skiing in the United States. At the end of the ski day, all you need do is ski down and you can enjoy ski-in access to the home. Being situated downtown, you also have immediate access to dining, shopping, local activities, festivals, art galleries and much more.
Don't hesitate in booking our fantastic property and contact us today for a quote and more information on the home and the area.
To enhance your stay, we have partnered with KEY Concierge. They not only handle the essentials...pre-arrival grocery + stocked bar, transportation, food delivered in, etc...they also deliver five-star experiences curated by a local concierge. Whether it's an expert s'more maker (aka babysitter), arranging the ultimate dog sledding or fly-fishing excursion, or organizing a private chef-prepared meal with locally inspired foods and flavors... the sky's the limit. From wheels down to wheels up, they handle the details so you don’t have to!