This immaculate new construction Park City home boasts all-things luxury and high-end. The home was spared no expense in providing you with everything you need to create an unforgettable vacation and features 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, chef’s kitchen (fully stocked), formal dining room, large family living rooms, cathedral ceilings, 2 balconies, fireplace, private covered hot tub and much more.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF THE HOME AND SLEEPING CONFIGURATION:
• Open concept living area features comfortable suede and fabric furnishings to relax in, cathedral ceilings, HDTV, fireplace and floor to ceiling stone windows.
• Chef' kitchen looks out to the living and dining area – complete with stainless steel appliances, gas stove, two ovens, marble stone counter tops, tons of counter space to cook and entertain, breakfast bar with bar stool seating for four (4).
• Separate formal dining room with seating for six (6) and large windows and access to the outdoor deck with patio furniture set.
• Private covered Jacuzzi hot tub – a great amenity year round.
• Master bedroom (1) – king size bed (sleeps 2) with large walk-in closet and en suite bathroom with extra long vanity with two sinks and glass shower. The master bedroom is located on the top floor and takes up the entire floor, so it is very private and secluded space.
• Guest bedroom (2) – queen size bed (sleeps 2) with fabric bed frame, large closet, reading chair, and en suite bathroom.
• Guest bedroom (3) – features a full size bed (sleeps 2), large closet, lounge chair, nightstand and shares the third full bathroom.
• Guest bedroom (4) – features a full size bed (sleeps 2), large closet, lounge chair, nightstand and shares the third full bathroom.
• Large 2-car garage with additional parking in the driveway.
• Bedding configuration: one (1) king size bed, one (1) queen size bed, two (2) full size beds and a pull out double sleeper sofa.
• This home is equipped with AIR CONDITIONING, which is ideal for the hot summer and fall months!
As you enter the property, you will walk right into the main living area, gourmet kitchen and a formal dining room. The living room is well equipped with comfortable fabric and suede furnishings, HDTV, fireplace, coffee table and matching side tables, making it a comfortable place to relax and entertain family and friends. Hardwood floors are found throughout the main floor.
The chef’s kitchen is brand new, spacious and bright and features all new stainless steel appliances including refrigerator, 2 ovens, gas stove, dishwasher, microwave and more. The kitchen is also complete with a large island and breakfast bar with bar stool seating for four (4) people. This kitchen has everything you need to entertain family & friends and to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner with a complete range of cookware, dishes and flatware.
Just off the kitchen is a half bathroom with beautiful finishes.
The dining room is situated right off the kitchen and features a hardwood dining room table with seating for 8-10 people (with 4 folding chairs in the garage) and chandelier.
From the dining room you can access one of 2 outdoor spaces with outdoor furniture.
Master Bedroom (1) – The elegant master suite (top floor) features a king size bed (sleeps 2) with highest quality linens and bedding, walk-in closet and a private master bathroom. The master bathroom offers Guests an extra long marble stone counter top with his and hers vanity, custom hardwood cabinetry and oversized glass shower. The master suite takes up the entire top floor, so you can enjoy complete privacy and quiet each night.
Guest Bedroom (2) – The second bedroom is equipped with a queen size bed (sleeps 2), large closet and private en suite bathroom. The second (2) en suite bathroom features a large marble stone counter top with vanity and large glass shower.
Guest Bedroom (3) – The third guest bedroom is equipped with a double bed, large closet, lounge chair and shared the third full bathroom.
Guest Bedroom (4) – The fourth bedroom, is equipped with a double bed, large closet, lounge chair and shared the third full bathroom. The third (3) bathroom that features the same high-end marble stone counter top with a his and hers vanity, custom wood cabinetry, large soaker tub and shower.
This property is ideal for families, couples traveling together, family's traveling together, skiers and anyone looking to have a wonderful time in Park City. Located in the Pinebrook Park City neighborhood, you'll have walking distance access to dining (Billy Blanco's, The Grill), Grocery Store (Fresh Market) and a quick driving distance to Park City Mountain (8-12 minutes) and downtown historic Main Street (15 minutes).
Don't hesitate in booking our fantastic property and contact us today for a quote and more information on the home and the area.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS HOME DOES HAVE AIR CONDITIONING!
FREE FUN DETAILS:
We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each day!
The following activities are included with your reservation:
Please note below some of the activities are seasonal.
Activities are non cumulative. Unused admissions expire daily.
Your reservation comes with one voucher per unit, per paid night stay. Additional activities may be purchased at a discounted rate; please contact us directly @ 850-460-7439 for rates.
Hi Tina, Thank you so much for choosing to stay at this great Park City Home in the Pinebrook area for your girlfriends getaway and for sharing your experience with us and future Guests. The location is really ideal as you mention and the home is wonderfully designed and very modern with all great amenities you could want. Hope you enjoyed the hot tub too and we hope you visit us in Park City again. Best Regards, Reservations Team, iTrip Park City
Dear Carol, Thank you so much for choosing to stay at this beautiful Courtyards Park City Townhouse and for your glowing recommendation. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the property so much and found it comfortable, well-stocked and well suited to your vacation needs. We appreciate your business and kind review and look forward to your next trip to Park City. Safe travels ahead. Warm Regards, Reservations Team, iTrip Park City
Dear Tofik, Thank you for choosing to stay at our Park City Courtyards at Quarry Village townhouse and for sharing your memorable experience with us and future Guests. We're very pleased to know that you found the property to be very well suited to your needs, well cared for and in an ideal location for your visit. You're review really highlights much of what the home offers and we hope that you will be back again soon. Safe travels and thank you as well for you business and strong recommendation. Best Regards, Reservations Team, iTrip Park City
Dear Gail, Thank you so much for electing to stay at this Pinebrook Park City townhouse and for sharing your strong recommendation of the property and your experience. Your review really says it all and we can't thank you enough for your business. Safe travels ahead and we hope that you choose to visit Park City again soon. Best Regards, Reservations Team, iTrip Park City