***Newly Renovated - THE SALTY BREEZE vacation rental managed by iTrip Vacations*** LBTR# 31695
This is a wonderful, quiet vacation rental smack dab in the middle of Palm Coast. Close to everything including world-class golfing, beaches and restaurants. This stunning home in the "B" section of Palm Coast is loaded with amenities including a saltwater pool and private patio, full kitchen, washer/dryer, privacy fence, and four bedrooms that can accommodate up to 8 people.
- Keurig Coffee maker
- Dishes, Glasses, Mugs, and Utensils
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Refrigerator with ice maker and water dispenser
- Laminate counter tops
- Dining table and chairs for 6
- Second Dining Table and chairs for 4
- Flat Screen TV with Cable
- Queen bed
- Access to pool
- En-suite bathroom with sinks, tile counter-top, jetted tub, shower and walk-in closet.
- 3 additional bedrooms
- Full bathroom with shower/tub
- Saltwater, covered, PRIVATE pool with privacy fence
- Private patio with lounge furniture
-Full-Size Washer and dryer
-Wi-Fi & Cable TV
-Linens and bath towels
-Up to 3 cars in the driveway - No RV's or commercial vehicles are allowed.
Palm Coast is centrally located and there are many, many attractions within a short drive:
* 6 minutes to Pine Lakes Golf Club
* 20 minutes to Marine Land
* 20 minutes to Flagler Beach
* 30 minutes to St Augustine
* 35 minutes to Daytona Beach
* 60 minutes to Jacksonville Beaches
* 115 minutes to Disney World
- No smoking.
- No parking for RVs or 5th wheels.
- Pets are prohibited at all times.
- The Salty Breeze @ 50 Bronson Lane is tucked away in a residential neighborhood. Please be mindful of this residential character of the home during your stay.
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS, DJ's OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy for the home at any time.
These are all separate causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
Hi Ali, We welcome your feedback. We are a new property so there is always room for improvement. I did inspect the bed after you left and found that it was attached to the frame. I tightened the screws, and it appears the rollers under the headboard may cause the headboard to roll when someone sits on the bed. You were not in any danger, but I can understand if it made you uncomfortable. We are taking steps to improve this. The pool is tested weekly by a licensed pool contractor and he found the water to be within normal limits as of last Monday. So during your stay, the water would have been fine to swim in with no risks. The pool has a greenish tint due to the paint color chosen on the sides and the bottom of the pool. We are going to add a section to the welcome manual that describes this appearance and why it should not pose any alarm to those who stay at the Salty Breeze. We understand that the color may give one pause, but the water is not dirty. I hope this puts your mind at ease and for any future travelers who are looking at this property. We strive to make the experience a pleasant one.
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay. We would welcome you for another stay anytime. Safe travels to you and your family.