Be sure to check out the listing for "Rooftop on Main" for bigger groups needing more sleeping arrangements. This is the next door unit to "Luxe on Main"! An additional 2 bedrooms with queen sized beds and separate full unit with a kitchen!!
A Treasure you can't afford to miss out on, "Luxe on Main" is as centrally located as it gets. In the heart of historic downtown Pagosa Springs above main street. This unique downtown condo is perched directly above the main drag where you can literally take a few steps and be at the world famous hot springs, restaurants, brewery's, town park, the San Juan river, and everything beautiful Downtown Pagosa has to offer. This professionally staged and designed condo will certainly insure your stay is luxurious, modern, and comfortable. Freshly remodeled, this stunning condo gives the rustic feel of an old downtown historic building, while combining a modern and chic fresh new design. Enjoy the best and fastest internet available in Pagosa Springs if you are looking forward to watching some of your favorite online movies or you need to work remotely with a secure and speedy connection. You will never forget the experience this special downtown location and ambiance will provide for your group or family in beautiful Pagosa Springs. Take advantage of this treasure and let the endless possibilities and experiences begin!
This Condo sleeps 4 people with a max occupancy of 6. Whether it is kicking back after a day out and about, or getting ready to explore by enjoying your coffee and breakfast while observing the downtown scene, "Luxe on Main" is the perfect Pagosa Springs getaway!
-Master Bedroom: Queen Bed
-First Bedroom: Queen Bed
-Living Room: Full Sofa Sleeper
The charming grand entrance to this condo is surprisingly big! Very tall ceilings at 12 ft. and a large hosting area to hang out and kick back. The kitchen is directly to your right as you enter the front door. Plenty of cooking supplies and cabinets to function like a regular home. Granite countertops and new cabinets/appliances make for upper class convenience and a dining and kitchen. The Master Bedroom is directly to your left as you enter the front door and this room features a modern bathroom suite. Finely decorated around a queen size bed. The second Guest Bedroom features a queen size bed as well and is surrounded by catchy decor. The main bathroom for this entire unit is located just outside the second bedroom door. All the way in the back of this unit is the living and TV area where two large windows look at downtown Pagosa and the Hot Springs Resort!!
-Air Conditioning Via Building Swamp Cooler
-Main Street Downtown Pagosa View
-San Juan River View
-Walk to ALL Downtown Amenities
-Geothermal Heated Building! (With Natural Hot Spring Water!)
-Two-Car Parking in Back (one in front of the other)
-2 Full Baths
-2 Full Bedrooms
-Fully equipped/updated kitchen
-Bike/Walking path/Sidewalk immediate access
-HIgh Speed Wifi
-Minutes walking distance to restaurants, cafes, and boutiques, bakery, coffee, hot springs, etc.
-2-minute drive to the grocery store, gas station, and other necessities
-20 Minutes To WOLF CREEK!
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (0 Miles)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (24 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (19 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (55 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Traill (50 minutes)
- Quiet Hours Starting at 9pm!! This is strictly enforced! There are other businesses operating in this building and will NOT TOLLERATE LOUD ACTIVITY! You will risk your privilege to stay here if you do not comply.
- Non-smoking residence
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.