|Guest Queen (2)|
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff's health is our top priority. We have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols by taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it is done to CDC standards.
You couldn’t ask for a more “Colorado” feeling place as your headquarters for all outdoor adventures. This spacious lodge is as good as it gets for your own personal base camp in Pagosa Springs. Only 8 miles from downtown Pagosa, this is the outdoor enthusiast’s choice for all of your Colorado adventures!! You have over 5 acres! You also have enough room to bring an R.V. (electric and water hookups in the driveway) and/or ATV’s. Ride your ATV from the property to nearby NATIONAL FOREST ACCESS!! Look no further if you and your family/friends want a top notch setting in the woods, paired with lots of breathing room and very comfortable sleeping arrangements. The fireplace will make things extra cozy in the winter months! Enjoy beautiful mountain views while hanging out on the deck or awesome fire pit and a game of ping pong for entertainment! An excellent experience awaits!
A Spacious 3 BD/ 3 BA/ Sleeps 12
- Master bedroom: King Sized Bed, Ensuite Bath with Tub/Shower Combo
-Loft: Sofa Sleeper
- Private bedroom #2: 2 Queen Sized Beds, Ensuite Bath
- Private bedroom #3: 1 Queen Sized Bed, Full Bath, 1 Sleeper Sofa, Living Area with TV
-R.V. Hookups (water and electric, no sewer)
-Fenced 5 acres and stalls for up to 2 horses. Please inquire if interested in bringing horses.
-National Forest Access Nearby (ATV’s welcome!)
-Big screen TV’s (main level, ground level) with satellite/cable
-Ping Pong Table!
-Outfitted Office Space
-Fully Stocked Kitchen
-Dining Seating for up to 14 (6 dining chairs, 2 extra folding chairs, 2 extra padded card table chairs, 4 barstools)
-Gas fireplace located in the main living area
-Easy to operate forced-air heating
-Two car garage to drop all your outdoor toys, and lots of parking in driveway (not allowed in street)
-Full laundry facilities, washer/dryer
-Board Games in the loft for added fun
-Fire Pit and Spacious Deck Seating
RUSTIC MOUNTAIN CABIN
The inviting, large, living/kitchen/dining, open concept floor plan is a wonderful space to share time with your friends or family. A wooded interior gives this home a deep cabin feel, with a very comfortable and “roomy” openness. 3 different levels make for diversified and private living space for larger groups. The fully stocked kitchen has everything you need to dine in or just enjoy a light breakfast before heading out to explore all that Pagosa has to offer.
Watch the fireplace glow as you rest those weary ski legs in front of the warmth on a snowy, winter night. This beautiful mountain home features a big screen TV in the living room along with a relaxing downstairs living area/TV as well. A loft above the main living area is a nice feature to this home, giving the kids a “birds-eye view” of the living room!
The back deck and yard area to the north gives you unparalleled mountain views and outdoor living. Break out the camera because you’ll want to remember this experience!!
-Lots of sleeping arrangements in this home!
-RV hookup on property
-Up to two horses welcome per HOA rules. Property is fenced to accommodate.
-ATV riding allowed in neighborhood w/ adjacent 8 Mile Mesa and National Forest Access
-An active security camera is pointed at the house and driveway from a separate detached garage.
-Parking Notes: Allowed are four driveway spaces plus a trailer, or six vehicles within the fenced property.
-Expansive backyard area (beautiful mountain views from deck and fire pit). Cool summer afternoons with tons of shade from surrounding pine trees.
-Ping Pong Table for Family Fun
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO…
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (10 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (29 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (30 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (66 miles)
-New Mexico Border (21 miles)
- No street parking allowed
- Non-smoking residence
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home
- No pets allowed
-Be respectful of others in the immediate area, this is a subdivision and there are neighbors nearby
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek (in our San Juan Mountains) consistently averages the most snowfall than any other resort in Colorado, about 480" per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay..
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for "healing waters", our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With a
Thank you so much, Mari Beth! We really appreciated you choosing to stay with us. You folks are welcome back at any time