|Master Bedroom Queen|
|Bedroom King Sofa Queen|
Tubing season is upon us, hiking trails and the majestic forests and Lakes are waiting for you to explore and enjoy! Don't forget to grab a delicious meal or tasty beverage at our wonderful restaurants and brewery's, many overlooking the gorgeous flowing rivers!
Mountain Springs is an outstanding, eclectic Colorado escape unlike any other! This charming home features vibrancy melding with global tones and modern amenities. Located in the rolling, Juniper hills of Southwest Pagosa, this provides a tranquil, unique experience. Whether it be getting ready for a day of play in the San Juans by sipping coffee in front of the roaring wood stove or unwinding in the hot tub under a star-studded sky, Mountain Springs is awaiting your next adventure!
** This property is owner-occupied. The bottom half of the home, 2br/2ba, and the downstairs patio, and yard are for your enjoyment. The owner lives upstairs with her dogs and is very mindful and kind, but you will hear footsteps, etc.
** The dogs do bark upon arrival but settle down. They also use the backyard.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: 5
Master Bedroom- Queen Bed
First Bedroom- Queen Bed, Queen Sofa Sleeper
This gorgeous home is located in rolling hills covered in Juniper and Oak. Upon parking, you follow the first level patio to the door and use your check-in instructions to enter.
You are greeted by a vibrant, open floor plan living room, dining room, and office space. The living room features a wood-burning stove, plush seating, and a smart TV. There is also a desk space set up, which is perfect for working remotely! The living room looks out to the wonderful outdoor view of the San Juan mountains.
The master bedroom boasts a queen bed, direct patio access, and ample storage space.
Down the hall and to the right is the second bedroom with a queen bed, queen sofa sleeper, and an ensuite bathroom. The bathroom offers a walk-in shower with a detachable head.
Down the hall and to the right leads to the second bathroom which has a shower/tub combo for convenience.
Further down opens to the kitchen with amenities galore, an induction stovetop, coffee maker and Keurig, and so much more!
At the very end of the hallway leads to the laundry room with a washer and dryer.
This amazing home is characterized by carefully curated global artwork, thoughtful amenities, and is unlike any other! We look forward to hosting your Colorado getaway
-Luxury Linens and Bath Products
-Motorcycle friendly- park at the top
- Outdoor Patio w. Furniture
-Smart TV in LIving Room
-Uptown location- 7 minutes to amenities
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (10 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area( 38 minutes)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (17.5 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (53 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (47 minutes)
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (outside exception)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and the manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.