|Upstairs Primary King|
|Room 1 Queen|
|Room 2 Queen|
|Downstairs Primary King|
|Room 3 Twin (2)|
Rafting season is in full swing in Pagosa! Stay in San Juan Grand Getaway and enjoy our whitewater offerings, Spring ski slopes, and emerging waterfalls!
San Juan Grand Getaway is where mountain modern meets Colorado comfort to create a vibrant getaway perfect for the whole family! Tucked among the oaks and pines, this sun-drenched home is bursting
with amenities, eclectic design, and was created with relaxation in mind. From starting your day of play by whipping up breakfast in the state of the art kitchen to ending your evening with rejuvenating sleep in the high-end mattresses, pillows, and sheets, your stay here will fill you with unforgettable memories while giving you all the rest and relaxation you could ask for. The design of this retreat truly has something for everyone.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: This home sleeps up to 12 People
-Upstairs Primary Bedroom- King Bed
-First Bedroom- Queen Bed
-Second Bedroom- Queen Bed
-Downstairs Primary Bedroom- King Bed
-Third Bedroom- Twin Bed, Twin Bed
This amazing home is located in the tranquil, forested neighborhood of Lake Hatcher. Outside the front door is a gate to San Juan National Forest and the highly regarded walking, biking, snowshoeing, and cross country skiing paths of the Turkey Springs Trail System. Less than a mile away is Lake Hatcher which is an ideal spot to fish, boat, or relax.
*This large home is unique in that it is like two separate homes under one roof. To access the second entirely large space, there is a sidewalk from the front of the home to the back entrance where you will find a second living, dining, kitchen, laundry, bedrooms, and bathrooms that mirror the upstairs.
Upon entering the home, you are greeted by grand windows allowing sunshine to spill across the open-floor plan. The living room is complemented by a giant flat-screen smart TV with surround sound and a plethora of streaming and entertainment options. A cozy electric fireplace is nestled below and there is plentiful, cushy seating available to unwind in. The dining room offers plenty of seating, and a mixture of gorgeous National Park and Colorado photography amplified by modern lighting. The kitchen is a state of the art stainless steel with a multitude of amenities including a hood vent, pantry, and island with seating.
To the right of the front door leads to the bedrooms/bathrooms. On the left is the master bedroom suite highlighted by a king bed, outdoor views, and office space for remote work. This modern home has ethernet ports throughout to provide a secure connection and high-speed internet to meet both work and entertainment needs. The master bathroom is modern and serene in its design with a tiled walk-in shower, sleek soaking tub, and bamboo bath tray. In the hallway to the right of the master suite is another full bathroom with a bathtub/shower. To the right of the bathroom is the first bedroom with a queen bed with a charming fishing theme. The second bedroom, also featuring a queen bed and closet space is equestrian themed.
Laundry room with washer/dryer is near the front door. Around the side path of the home leads to the second half of the home. The entry opens to another open floor plan with partial kitchen. The living room features the same momentous TV and surround sound system with entertainment options, ample seating, and plenty of space for games! The dining room offers outdoor views and the kitchenette offers everything with the exception of an oven/stove.
Down the hall is another full laundry room. To the right of that is a second master bedroom suite boasting a king bed, smart TV, and shower/tub combination. To the right of the master is another full bathroom with a shower and tub for convenience. Next to that is the final bedroom with two twin beds, forest views, and closet space.
** must disclose if intending to book with pets**
- Brand New Mattresses/ High Thread Count Sheets/ New Pillows
-Hardwired Ethernet Connections
-Large Flat-Screen, Smart TVs
-National Forest Access
-Sleek, Modern Kitchen
-Lots of Closets
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (15 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (33.8 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (25.1 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (58 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (25 minutes)
-QUIET HOURS STARTING AT 9 P.M. LOUD ACTIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AS THIS IS A RESIDENTIAL AREA WITH NEIGHBORS.
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside).
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home.
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are causes for eviction with no refund.
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and the manager may require proof of age.
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy, will be added to all reservation fees.
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home.
- Ask about extended stay rates.
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The T