|First Bedroom Bunk Twin Twin (2)|
|Second Bedroom Queen|
|Loft Twin (2)|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff’s health is our top priority. We have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols by taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it is done to CDC standards.
Caballero Cabin is the ultimate homey hideaway in the San Juans. Nestled on a hillside with aspens and oak brush, there is a beautiful sense of privacy and peace while only being a 5-minute drive from uptown Pagosa, and 10 minutes from downtown. Enjoy a covered front deck with plentiful seating, a covered back porch, AND a spacious back yard- the ultimate set up for group relaxation or activities. Inside is glowing with natural light, accentuated by the vaulted ceiling, river-rock fireplace, and homey touches. Whether it be preparing for a day of play by making breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen, or unwinding in front of the roaring fireplace, Caballero Cabin will enchant you with its cozy comforts and convenience.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: accommodates up to 12 people
-Master Bedroom: King Bed
-Second Floor First Room: Twin Trundle Bed, Bunk Bed (Twin, Twin)
-Second Floor Second Room: Queen Bed
-Loft: Twin Trundle Bed
-Living Room: Queen Sofa Sleeper
The path to front deck winds past the aspen trees and boasts a porch swing and two tables with seating to enjoy the great outdoors. Once you enter the house, the spacious living room with the river-rock fireplace and TV greet you. Just beyond that is an open-plan dining room that is showered in natural light. To the right is the kitchen which is fully equipped and has a custom wooden island that doubles as a cutting board. Past that is a half bath and laundry room with a washer and dryer for convenience. To the left of the front door is the master bedroom which offers a great view off of the front deck and plenty of closet space. The master bathroom not only has a shower with a rain-style shower head, but a deep tub for relaxation. Upstairs to the left is the first bedroom with the twin trundle bed and a twin bunk bed. Moving down the hall is the second bedroom with a queen bed and a fantastic view of the yard and oaks below. Further down is the full bathroom with a tub and shower combination. The loft offers a twin trundle bed as well as a large workspace warmed by the glow of natural light.
-Fully Equipped Kitchen
-Work Remotely Ready
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (10 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (30 minutes)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (20 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (60 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (50 minutes)
- Non-smoking residence
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
-No Street Parking
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.