Fall foliage is here! If you have not experienced our leaf peeping - then what are you waiting for? We have the most stunning and breathtaking backdrop to watch this majestic change of seasons. Whether you are strolling our river and tree lined sidewalks, or hiking and cruising through our San Juan Mountains, you will not be disappointed. Book now and enjoy this spectacular event!
Be sure to check out the listing for "Rooftop on Main" for bigger groups needing more sleeping arrangements. This is the next-door unit to "Luxe on Main"! An additional 2 bedrooms with queen-sized beds and a separate full unit with a kitchen!!
A Treasure you can't afford to miss out on, "Luxe on Main" is centrally located in the heart of historic downtown Pagosa Springs above the main street. This unique downtown condo is perched directly above the main drag, where you can literally take a few steps and be at the world-famous hot springs, restaurants, breweries, town park, the San Juan River, and everything beautiful Downtown Pagosa has to offer. This professionally staged and designed condo will certainly ensure your stay is luxurious, modern, and comfortable. Freshly remodeled, this stunning condo gives the rustic feel of an old downtown historic building while combining a modern and chic, fresh new design. Enjoy the best and fastest internet available in Pagosa Springs if you are looking forward to watching some of your favorite online movies, or if you need to work remotely with a secure and speedy connection. You will never forget the experience this special downtown location and ambiance will provide for your group or family in beautiful Pagosa Springs. So take advantage of this treasure and let the endless possibilities and experiences begin!
-Master Bedroom: Queen Bed
-First Bedroom: Queen Bed
-Living Room: Full Sofa Sleeper
The charming grand entrance to this condo is surprisingly big! Very tall ceilings at 12 ft. and a large hosting area to hang out and kickback. The kitchen is directly to your right as you enter the front door—plenty of cooking supplies and cabinets to function as a regular home. Granite countertops and new cabinets/appliances make for upper-class convenience and a dining and kitchen. The Master Bedroom is direct to your left as you enter the front door, and this room features a modern bathroom suite. Finely decorated around a queen-size bed. The second Guest Bedroom features a queen-size bed as well and is surrounded by catchy decor. The main bathroom for this entire unit is located just outside the second bedroom door. All the way in the back of this unit is the living and TV area where two large windows look at downtown Pagosa and the Hot Springs Resort!!
-Air Conditioning Via Building Swamp Cooler
-Main Street Downtown Pagosa View
-San Juan River View
-Walk to ALL Downtown Amenities
-Geothermal Heated Building! (With Natural Hot Spring Water!)
-Two-Car Parking in Back (one in front of the other)
-2 Full Baths
-2 Full Bedrooms
-Fully equipped/updated kitchen
-Bike/Walking path/Sidewalk immediate access
-Minutes walking distance to restaurants, cafes, boutiques, bakery, coffee, hot springs, etc.
-2-minute drive to the grocery store, gas station, and other necessities
-20 Minutes To WOLF CREEK!
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (0 Miles)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (24 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (19 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (55 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (50 minutes)
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Quiet Hours Starting at 9 pm!! This is strictly enforced! Other businesses are operating in this building and will NOT TOLERATE LOUD ACTIVITY! You will risk your privilege to stay here if you do not comply.
- Non-smoking residence
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than what is paid for. These are causes for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and the manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy, will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
Our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled, from the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs. So whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.
Thank you so much for your kind review, Diana! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our home. You are more than welcome to stay with us again!
Thank you so much for your review, Luke and Judith! You were amazing guests and we appreciate you choosing to stay with us. If you visit Pagosa again, please feel free to check out our iTrip site. Safe travels and happy trails!