|Main 1 King|
|Main 2 Twin (2)|
|Basement Bunk Twin Queen|
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff’s health is our top priority. We have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols by taking every precaution when cleaning this home and ensuring it is done to CDC standards.
Permit #: VR-028914
Peace in the Pines is an eclectic mountain home perfectly located in uptown Pagosa with stunning views of the San Juan Mountains. It is truly an amazing experience to watch the colors on the jagged mountains change throughout the day. Snuggled amongst ponderosa pines and aspens, this cozy, three-story home boasts a wood stove, wrap-around deck, and floor to ceiling windows with a premier Pagosa view. It is just a 3-minute drive from uptown boutiques and amenities, right next to an extensive walking/biking path, and a 10-minute drive to the famous hot springs. Whether it be relaxing after a day of play by the wood stove or getting ready to explore by drinking steaming coffee on the deck while looking at the peaks, Peace in the Pines is the ultimate Colorado getaway.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps up to 10 People
Master Bedroom: King Bed
Main Floor One: King Bed
Main Floor Two: Twin Bed, Twin Bed
Bottom Floor: Queen Bed, Twin Bunk
Peace in the Pines is tucked amongst trees for privacy, and a small set of stairs leads to the wrap-around deck and front door. The door opens to a charming, cozy open floor plan of the living room, kitchen, and dining room. Floor to ceiling windows allows natural light to spill across the warm wood tones of the home. The living room features a classic wood stove, smart TV, and plentiful plush seating. The Kitchen is fully equipped, offers new granite countertops, and a breakfast bar with seating. The dining room seating is plentiful and looks out to the peaceful pines and stunning mountain views.
Down the hall to the left is a full bathroom with a shower, tub, double sink, and new granite countertops. The first bedroom is sun-filled with a king bed. The second bedroom has two twin beds and a lovely view of the back yard. Both have walk-in closets and ceiling fans.
The top floor is spacious with the vaulted ceiling and opens to a classy, comfy work/lounge space with the same stunning view of the San Juans. Just to the left is the master bathroom with a shower. The next leads to the large master bedroom boasting a king-size bed, dressing table, and a tv.
The bottom floor opens to a spacious basement with more workspace, a large flat-screen TV. and several sleeping options. There is a set of twin bunks and a queen bed for convenience, as well as another full bathroom featuring a shower. This room also holds the washer/dryer and access to the two car garage.
-Stunning Mountain Views
-3 Minutes from amenities, boutiques, and restaurants
-Fully equipped kitchen
-Washer and Dryer
-10 Minutes from Downtown
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (10 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (30 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (12 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (55 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (35 minutes)
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.
Thank you so much for your review, Rachel! You were wonderful guests and are welcome to stay with us again!