|Master Bedroom King|
|First Bedroom Queen|
|Second Bedroom King|
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff’s health is our top priority. We have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols by taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it is done to CDC standards.
Tucked amongst the Aspens and Ponderosa Pines, Aspen Retreat is tranquil, bright retreat in the San Juan Mountains. This gorgeous home is spacious and full of natural light which is only accentuated by the vaulted ceiling, open floor plan, and floor to ceiling windows. The decor and design create a mountain oasis that is a mere 6 minutes from all of Pagosa’s uptown amenities, restaurants, and boutiques and 15 minutes from the downtown Pagosa and the hot springs. Whether it be starting your day by enjoying the front deck’s serenity with a cup of coffee or unwinding after a day of play in front of the roaring fireplace, Aspen Retreat is a fabulous mountain getaway.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
Master Bedroom: King Bed
Second Floor First Room: Queen Bed
Second Floor Second Room: King Bed
The front door opens to stunning, open floor plan living room, dining room, and kitchen. The living room offers plentiful, plush seating, a 66 inch smart TV, wood stove, and incredible outdoor views from the floor to ceiling windows. To the right is the kitchen which is fully outfitted and updated for all of your cooking needs. Across the kitchen bar ledge is the dining room which seats 8 people. Between the kitchen and living room is a half bath for convenience. Past the kitchen on the way to the garage are a washer and dryer. Continuing straight through living room leads to an office space that has a computer monitor, printer, and several other amenities for convenience when working from here. This opens to the Master Bedroom featuring a king-sized bed. The master bathroom boasts a deep tub surrounded by outdoor views, a separate tiled shower, and incredible walk-in closet.
Heading up the stairs by the front door and taking the left set of stairs leads to a loft featuring comfy seating and another big screen, smart TV. There is another full bathroom attached to the loft which offers both a bathtub and shower. To the right of the loft is the queen bedroom with a view, workspace, and storage. Taking a right on the stairs leads to a separate bedroom which has another king bed in a spacious room allowing for a wonderful sense of privacy.
The garage is available for guests. There is a large, gorgeous deck with plenty of outdoor seating that is tucked among the Aspens and Pines making for a tranquil spot. The attached yard is large and fenced, perfect for kiddos wanting to play.
-Fully equipped/updated kitchen
- Fenced yard space
-Multiple smart TV’s
-Located in Pagosa Lakes district
-Bathtubs and showers
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (15 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (31 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (19 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (60 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Traill (45 minutes)
- Non-smoking residence
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.