**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff's health is our top priority. We have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols by taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it is done to CDC standards.
Are you ready to have a get-away in a woodsy retreat, and be centrally located for all of your Colorado adventures? “Gone Ski 'Inn” is your premier choice for your family fun headquarters in the Pagosa Lakes area of Pagosa! This newer construction home has a fresh feeling with winter and mountain sports as a decorative theme. Kids of ALL ages will love the ping pong table and the seasonal creek right in the back yard! Comfortable living and sleeping arrangements are the focus of this attractive mountain home with plenty of space for the entire gang. A fully stocked kitchen and a BBQ grill on the back patio make for convenient cooking and dining experience during your stay. Centrally located, you will only be 25 minutes to skiing, 5 minutes to downtown (hot springs, etc.), 3 minutes to breweries/restaurants/adventure guides, and only a 2-minute walk to Pagosa Lake! An exquisite experience awaits at “Gone Ski 'Inn!”
*Ask us about your Pagosa Lakes Recreation Center Passes!
We look forward to you being here!
3 BD/ 2.5 BA/ Sleeps 8
- Master bedroom: queen-sized bed, ensuite bathroom with large walk-in shower, spacious walk-in closet
-1/2 Bathroom in main living area
- 2 Separate bedrooms and a full bathroom
-Upstairs bedroom #1 contains a twin over full bunk bed and a single twin bed
-Upstairs bedroom #2 contains a queen bed
-This single family home accommodates up to 8 people
-Seasonal Creek Flowing in Backyard
-Ping Pong Table
-Beautiful forest surrounding
-Fully equipped kitchen
-TV with Netflix/Amazon/Hulu
-BBQ Grill on back patio - We have fabulous weather for it
-Coffee Machine and Keurig
-Easy, close parking out front
-Easy to operate Forced Air Heating and Gas Fireplace
-Full Laundry Facilities, Washer/Dryer
-Big Red Camp Fire in a Can on Back Patio
-Fun and Unique Home
-Recreation Center Access! Weight room/racquetball/basketball/aerobics/swimming/soaking
-Two-minute walk to Pagosa Lake - Shore side picnic, fishing, kayak, paddleboard, canoe, sailing, etc.
This home is in a perfect location for everything! The warm and inviting, open floor plan is a wonderful space to share time with your friends or family. This home is two levels with living/dining/kitchen in an open space and master bedroom/bathroom on the main level. The upper level has two extra bedrooms and it’s own full bathroom.
A fully stocked kitchen has everything you need to dine in or just enjoy a light breakfast before heading out to explore all that Pagosa has to offer.
This home features a flat-screen TV in the living room. Log into your Netflix/Hulu/Amazon accounts. Comfortable, leather couches are great places to kick back and wind down after a big day.
The master bedroom provides a private and quiet place to get a great night's rest, so welcome after a long day of adventures.
Who plays a game of ping pong in the house? We do! A unique and fun experience awaits at “Gone Ski 'Inn!”
Pagosa Lakes Recreation center, only about 5 minutes from the house. Ask us about your access to this amazing club for $8 per day, included with this rental!
-25-yard indoor swimming pool with lap lanes, jacuzzi/hot tub, and sun deck
-Fitness classes: Yoga, Zumba, Spin, Tai Chi, etc
-Many sleeping arrangements at an all-inclusive low price.
-5 minute drive to breweries, sports bar, restaurants, mini-golf, shopping, and more!
-Short 5 minute drive to Downtown Pagosa, hot springs, etc.
-Great outdoor setting with big pine trees, seasonal creek, and shaded back patio with BBQ Grill
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO…
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (5 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (28 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (18 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (55 miles)
- Non-smoking residence
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home
- No pets allowed
-THIS IS A NEIGHBORHOOD. BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHER NEIGHBORS. NO LOUD ACTIVITY WILL BE TOLERATED AFTER 9PM!
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek (in our San Juan Mountains) consistently averages the most snowfall than any other resort in Colorado, about 450" per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay..
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for "healing waters", our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.