|Second Twin (2)|
Just like its name, Pagosa Springs Oasis is a slice of mountain bliss that is vibrant and cozy through and through. Conveniently located in uptown Pagosa Springs, this home offers mountain views, is a few streets over from Pagosa Lake, and cafes, restaurants, and boutique shopping are only moments away. Whether it be starting your day of play by whipping up breakfast in the gorgeous kitchen or unwinding with the sunset on the back deck, Pagosa Springs Oasis is the ideal vacation home away from home.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: This home sleeps up to 5 People
-Master Bedroom- Queen Bed
-First Bedroom- Full Bed
-Second Bedroom- Twin Bed, Twin Roll Away
-NO GARAGE ACCESS
Tucked in the peaceful Pagosa Lakes suburb, Pagosa Springs Oasis radiates charm and welcomes you to your home away from home. The front door is to the left of the garage and opens to a light-filled, open floor plan living room, dining room, and kitchen. The living room features plush seating, a large flat-screen TV, and eclectic charm. This leads to the dining room natural light and seating for four. Further along is the spacious kitchen with breakfast bar seating and plentiful appliances for your cooking desires. The master bedroom offers a queen-sized bed with closet space and a flat-screen TV. The first bedroom has a full-sized bed, closet space, and backyard views. The second bedroom has a twin bed, backyard views and is perfect for a youngster.
The back deck has ample outdoor seating, a bbq grill, patio furniture and plenty of space to enjoy the beauty of Pagosa Springs. Even better, Pagosa Lake is a mere 5-minute walk from the home!
We are happy to offer the use of additional amenities during your stay:
-2 (adult-sized) bikes for the cost of $40 per bike for the entirety of your stay
Please be sure to let us know when you book if you’d like to add these amenities to your stay, and our team will send you a resolution for the costs.
- Perfectly located steps away from Pagosa Lake
-2 Smart, Flat-screen TVs
-4 Fishing Rods
-Back Deck w/ outdoor furniture
-Board Game/Corn Hole
-Fully Outfitted Kitchen
--2 (adult-sized) bikes for the cost of $40 per bike for the entirety of your stay
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (10 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (30 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (12 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (55 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (35 minutes)
- No Garage Access.
- No PETS - The homeowner is highly allergic to pet dander. Therefore, no service or support animals are allowed, without a $1,000 deep clean/hypoallergenic cleaning fee. We have plenty of pet friendly homes available for you if you reach out to us, we’d be happy to help you find the perfect one. Thank you for your understanding!
- Absolutely no SMOKING.
-QUIET HOURS STARTING AT 9PM!! LOUD ACTIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AS THIS IS A RESIDENTIAL AREA WITH NEIGHBORS.
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are causes for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and the manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy, will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.