|Master Bedroom Queen|
|Living Room Queen|
Enjoy the ultimate Winter Wonderland experience in Pagosa Springs! From relaxing in our world-famous hot springs after an epic day skiing the ionic Wolf Creek Ski Area, to marveling at the majestic, snow-capped San Juans on a snowshoe tour, Pagosa has something for everyone to create the most magical Winter escape yet. We can't wait to help you create the vacation of your dreams!
Loose Moose Lodge is an eclectic, charming mountain getaway that is perfectly located in uptown Pagosa Springs. This awesome unit is ideal for 2-4 people looking to escape to the mountains and unwind. Whether it be starting your day of play by sipping fresh coffee on the covered deck looking at Pagosa Peak or unwinding in front of the roaring fireplace, this lofted condo is cozy, charming, and just what you need!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 4
-Master Bedroom- Queen
-Living Room- Queen Murphy Bed
This charming condo is ideally located uptown near the grocery store, cafes, and boutique shopping. As you enter, you have a mudroom for convenience, and then it opens to the kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped, including a dishwasher, coffee maker, and breakfast bar seating. Tucked near the kitchen is the laundry room with a dryer.
This flows to the dining room, which features a stately wooden dining table and lovely art. To the right is a full bathroom with a shower and bathtub. Moving into the spacious living room offers a Roku TV, a wood-burning fireplace, and the queen murphy bed.
Stepping out to the covered back porch allows for a phenomenal view of Pagosa Peak, the surrounding peaceful neighborhood, and outdoor seating.
Upstairs opens to the lofted master bedroom, which has another queen-sized bed and Roku TV. There is another full bathroom with a bathtub and shower for your convenience.
-Wood Burning Fireplace
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs ( 10minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (29 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (16.9miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (60 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (30 minutes)
-QUIET HOURS STARTING AT 9:30PM. LOUD ACTIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND IS CAUSE FOR EVICTION WITH NO REFUND
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than what is paid for. These are causes for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and the manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy, will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. So whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.
Thank you so much for your review, Casey! I am thrilled to hear that you and your kiddos loved the home as much as we do. You were great guests and more than welcome to stay with us in the future. Safe travels and happy trails!
Thank you so much for your review, Juan and Evette! That means the world to us! We are beyond thrilled that we can provide this level of service for you. We sincerely appreciate you choosing us, and we can't wait to host you in the future!
Thank you so much for your review, Walter! You were terrific guests, and we really appreciate you choosing to stay with us. You are more than welcome to stay with us in the future. Safe travels and happy trails!