Fall foliage is here! If you have not experienced our leaf peeping - then what are you waiting for? We have the most stunning and breathtaking backdrop to watch this majestic change of seasons. Whether you are strolling our river and tree lined sidewalks, or hiking and cruising through our San Juan Mountains, you will not be disappointed. Book now and enjoy this spectacular event!
Chic and eclectic, Neaux Better Place is the classy, cozy, Colorado escape that you have been dreaming of! This amazing apartment is located on over 40 acres of rolling, grassy hills and valley in the upstairs of the renovated barn. This truly unique dwelling is a stunning mix of rustic mountain vibes meeting with upscale art and design to create a blissful, neat retreat. Whether it be starting your day by watching the sunrise over the San Juan mountains from the comfort of the covered deck to relaxing by the gas wood stove with crickets chirping outside, this truly is Neaux Better Place.
** This unit is shared with the homeowner who lives downstairs. They are very kind and are entirely respectful of noise and privacy and we ask that you do the same, please.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: This home sleeps up to 2
-Master Bedroom- King Bed
This charming apartment is located above the main home of an outstanding Barn renovated home nestled among rolling hills of Pagosa Country. The access steps lead up to the first deck and you’ll enter through the sliding glass doors. The doors open to the master bedroom which boasts a king bed, gorgeous woodwork furniture, outdoor views, and ample storage space. Down the hall and to the right is the full bathroom with a shower and tub for your convenience. Just past that is a washer and dryer in the laundry room.
This opens to the open floor plan dining room, kitchen, and living room that is sun-drenched and accentuated by gorgeous artwork and outdoor views. Against the left wall is the dining nook, and to the right opens to a fully equipped kitchen that features a dishwasher, fridge, range, and plenty of cookware and utensils. The living room features a Roku TV for your enjoyment, ample seating, a gas stove, and doors opening to the covered balcony. The balcony is covered and offers ample seating for your enjoyment along with views of the property’s pond, San Juan Mountains, and tranquil pine forest.
-Outdoor balconies with seating
-Acerage to walk on (Please be mindful of animals on premises)
- Mountain Views
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (5 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (25.3 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (21.9 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (57.6 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (50 minutes)
-LOUD ACTIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AS THIS IS AN APARTMENT ABOVE A LIVING SPACE.
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside).
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home.
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are causes for eviction with no refund.
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and the manager may require proof of age.
- City and state taxes, in addition to the cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy, will be added to all reservation fees.
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home.
- Ask about extended stay rates.
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa is one of a kind.
Thank you so much for your review, Scott! We agree that the view is simply stunning. You were a wonderful guest and it would be a pleasure to host you again. Safe travels and happy trails!