|Master Bedroom King|
|First Floor Room 1 Queen|
|Second Floor Room 1 Full Twin (2)|
|Second Floor Room 2 Twin|
Red Paws Ranch is the eclectic, cozy, mountain getaway of your Colorado dreams. Nestled in the rolling, forested hills of the Holiday Acres suburb, this ranch offers seclusion, views, and many amenities, all while being a mere 8-minute drive to downtown Pagosa Springs. Whether it be starting your day of exploration by sipping steaming coffee and surveying the San Juan Mountains from the comfort of the patio or unwinding in front of the roaring electric fireplace as snow drifts down outside, this ranch home is perfect for a friends or family getaway.
** This is the guest house of a ranch and the local owners are occasionally out and about on the property tending to their land and animals.
** For your safety, no interaction with the animals is permitted and there is an electric fence clearly marked on the property.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: This home sleeps up to 10 People
-Master Bedroom- King Bed
-First Bedroom Downstairs- Queen Bed
-Second Bedroom Upstairs- Full Bed, Twin Trundle
-Third Bedroom Upstairs- Twin Bed
Red Paws Ranch is perched atop rolling, forested hills surrounded by pine trees and views which offers a wonderful sense of seclusion and peace.
You enter the home to a conveniently located mudroom/ laundry room that features a full washer and dryer.
Moving forward and to the left leads you to the main part of the home which is characterized by honey-toned wood and gorgeous, unique tile work throughout. The hallway opens to the living room with plentiful seating, an electric stove, and a Roku TV with a Bluray feature. Directly to the left is the dining room which then leads to a charming, warmth filled sunroom- perfect for relaxing with a book! To the left of the dining room is the kitchen which is spacious and equipped with a dishwasher, pantry, stove, and many more amenities.
From the front door and directly forward, is a full bath featuring a tub and shower. Just down the hall is the first bedroom with a queen bed, closet space, and wonderful views of the property.
Through the living room and before the stairs leads to the outdoor patio with furniture and sprawling tranquil views of wildlife and towering trees.
Upstairs and to the right is the master bedroom boasting a king bed, lounge space, and storage. To the left of the master bedroom is a full bathroom with stunning tile work and a spacious walk-in shower.
To the left of the bathroom is another guest bedroom with a full bed, twin trundle bed, mountain views, and access to a balcony with stairs. Just off this bedroom is another bedroom that is sunfilled, cozy, and offers a twin bed.
The property is peaceful and secluded, but please bear in mind that the owners of the ranch are local and are on the property occasionally to care for the horses and goats as well as practicing in the round pen with their horses. Their dogs will also be with them most likely. Please don't attempt to interact with the animals and be aware that there is an electric fence on the property for animal containment.
- Roku TV
-Patio with Seating
-Fully Outfitted Kitchen
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (8 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (27.3 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (25.2 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (61 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (55 minutes)
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside).
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home.
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are causes for eviction with no refund.
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and the manager may require proof of age.
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fees and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy, will be added to all reservation fees.
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home.
- Ask about extended stay rates.
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.